Soccer Jerseys? Vol. Joga Bonita

Can someone recommend me a good spot to grab them?

My friend wants to pick one up. I'd considering to pick up a long sleeve.

What are prices like? I'm looking to get authentics.

Carlos, I know your bound to check in, lol..

Any help is appreciated. Peace.

are you in TO? I've been to a shop around the yonge//eglington or yonge//davisville area. I'll try to get you more info. forgot the exact name of theplace.

^Hmmm I live in that area and don't know of any spots that sells jerseys???

Anyways, you can try Yonge Sports by the Eaton Centre in between Dundas & Gerrard. Also can try Si Vous Play Sports with is at the Allen & Lawrence.

Depends on the teams. Some shops are better than others. If you're looking for a Man United shirt, you'll have no problem. If you're looking forsay, Energie Cottbus or Palermo, you may have difficulty. SVP outlet at Steeles and 27 has a lot they change all the time though. LS are tough to find forsure. You may have to try a soccer specific store. There are a few around. I can never remember the names but there is a shop in Square One right next to FL- I haven't been in a while so maybe its gonzo - I think its called the soccer shop. Also, there is a shop on Kipling just south of Rexdale near the Homedepot. Its actually on the same road. I can't remember the names of any of these places though.

I've heard JMT metrosport is good too...but I've never been. Sportchek has shirts too, but all common teams.

There is a shop called LM taylor in Whitby and they have a store in Markham. They can get pretty much whatever as far as I know.

As for price, you're looking at $99-$120 depending on the team and the make. LS are more from my experience.

What teams are you looking for?

Thanks guys...

Were basically looking for the primary teams, Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool, etc... English premier basically. We figured that much that you can find them atSportcheck or something. I don't recall FL or Champs carrying anything(?).

When you say LS, what are you referring to, a brand or a store?

And in past experience, I've never seen long sleeve jerseys which I myself is most interested in. Likewise with my friend, he's looking for the Man URonaldo jersey in black which I've never seen. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Sometimes I find Sportcheck to inflate their prices on certain items, so I thought I'd bother to ask here on NT looking for the best deals, lol.

c0nf0cal - I'm from Pickering, and I do remember some shop out in Whitby, possibly the mall or Oshawa mall?

Thanks guys. I'll let my buddy know... My first instinct was Sports Locker, haha.

Cristiano is just ridiculous.

LS = Long Sleeve.

I'm in Pickering too and there is a soccer shop in Ajax, right near the GO station at Westney. I have no idea the name...been meaning to check it out. You will have a really hard time finding a Long Sleeve shirt, but if you want a United one its easier. LM Taylor is good...they'll likely have a LS united shirt likely in red. They have the top EPL teams (liverpool, arsenal, united, chelsea).

JMT Metrosport is pretty good. I've heard the Scarborough location is big.

I know of a few friends who have purchased from the UK...shirts are waaaay cheaper there. KITBAG is good apparently, but I've not bought from the site. Manchester United ships shirts world wide.

conofcal pretty much covered everything.

Long sleeve shirts are really tough to find. If this was 2 years ago it wouldnt a problem at all because there was this jersey store at Scarborough TownCentre AND another jersey store at Eaton Centre that both sold long sleeve soccer jerseys with names, patches, everything.

Champ Sports at Yonge/Queen and STC both sell jerseys without names. There's a jersey store at Yonge/King that sells them with names but they rarely haveany sizes and they are over-priced.

Yonge Sports probably has the biggest selection downtown but they are over-priced as well and they dont have names.

2 years ago I bought a Lionel Messi #19 Argentina jersey just before the World Cup from http://www.soccerplus.net/home.php
There prices are very reasonable and they are 100% legit but the website is crap and hard to navigate. They have pretty much every jersey on the planet overthere.

I dont know how long shipping will take, when I ordered I got my jersey in less than 2 weeks. My friend ordered off of there and it took 6 weeks
sick.gif

Edit: This JMTMetrosport store looks intriguing, it's like 15 mins away from my house. I think you should give them a call and see if they have what youwant.

update on the yonge//davisville shop.

My friend said its another LM Taylor shop.

He said their phone number doesn't work, and they don't even have a website. So if you want to go explore go check it out.

He said its on the west side of yonge, north of davisville, south of St. Louie's and a bit North of Board Sports.

there is a shop on Kipling just south of Rexdale near the Home depot
they're located @ highway 27 and queen's plate now. its the plaza where Mandarin is. they got decent stuff i.e. major/common teams likeMan U but I think you're better off going @ SVP which is about 3-5 mins from there.

Back
Top Bottom