**** Soccer Fans Manchester United PLayer Rockin JB*****

Hey did anyone catch carlos tevez from man u rocking that Jumpman headband against Manchester City? No pics uploaded the games still in progress but i thoughtit was clean how he was rocking JB even though hes a soccer player....ill try to post some pics later if possible... peace

^^^

Ok you say that but, how do JB and football mix? JB and boxing? Motorcycle racing? Basebally i'll give you because Jordan played it.

But they are all world class sports, and a world class brand can be put on anything...

Now when you see the JB logo on a snowboard or ski's....then you know we're in trouble

MJ is a huge fan of motorcycle racing - he rides bikes himself. He also played football in High School and has a pretty strong arm as I've seen in somevideos during the 90's.

You got me on boxing
smile.gif

Jordan Brand Logo May Be The Idol With A Basketball In His Arm But It Can It Extend Up Other World Countries Like Hockey
Wayne Gretsky Wore The JB Logo Once.....What I Heard

As Gentry and co look to grow the brand further, a move into football (or soccer if you must) makes a certain amount of commercial sense.....

It's only a matter of time before you see jordan brand sponsored soccer players since jordan brand is known all around the world and soccer is the mostpopular sport on the planet

Carlos Tevez is a beast. I wish Argentina would of won the World Cup. But anywayz.....

JB is trying to expand their company is all it is. Its not only for basketball. Everybody knows the Jumpman sign across the world. I think its ok.

This brings up a good topic of discussion:

The soccer market is absolutely OWNED by adidas. Nike has signed some of the biggest soccer stars to ever play the game yet they cant even touch adidas extent.

Do you think JB would be able to carve a signifigant chunk of the market. I think they could...

i live in europe. and ronaldinho is sometimes rocking a JB headband when he plays, even though hes on the bench alot now

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The soccer market is absolutely OWNED by adidas. Nike has signed some of the biggest soccer stars to ever play the game yet they cant even touch adidas extent.

Do you think JB would be able to carve a signifigant chunk of the market. I think they could...
I agree to a point, but you are crazy if you think Adidas isn't competing heavily with Umbro...

Originally Posted by CA10

i live in europe. and ronaldinho is sometimes rocking a JB headband when he plays, even though hes on the bench alot now

How's he riding the bench now? I don't pay enough attention to soccer, I just can't believe that one of the supposed top players in the worldisn't playing much. I'd be interested to know why.

Wrong about the Adidas thing. I'm not gonna argue if you think you're right, but you're wrong.

You probably only seen the soccer in US...

Originally Posted by indohan

Wrong about the Adidas thing. I'm not gonna argue if you think you're right, but you're wrong.

You probably only seen the soccer in US...
I could care less about soccer in ANY country, US or otherwise. I dont watch it period.

You dont have to argue when you're wrong though
smile.gif

But the facts are facts. As of 2006, Adidas has a 38% global share and Nike 31%. 7% is a huge gap when dealing with billions of dollars.

Source - Time magazine

i clicked on this thread thinking i was going to see some jordan inspired soccer cleats. Wut a waste of time

^^ excactly what i was about to post. ronaldinho wear jordan clothing ALL the time.

I like it! I think 8 out of 10 sportsman - say soccer player - would say yes if they would be offered some JB stuff to wear instead of Nike! Those who payedattention to basketball love MJ.
JB is about sponsoring hard working athletes no matter what sport they do, and it's pretty smart. Nike did the same didn't they?? Where would Nike beif they stuck to running? They did the same in basketball! Where were they in the NBA before MJ???
I think football is a huge-huge market so no wonder everybody want to win it, or dominate it... I think Nike does pretty good...
By the way David Beckham - who is an Adidas athlete - played in #7 in England, and before he moved to the MLS he played for Real Madrid in which number??? #23of course!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom