Soccer Boots. Adizero Synthetic vs Adizero Leather

To my NikeTalk soccer players:

I desperately need new boots.  Been playing all year in Maryland Majors with my Vapor III's and the blisters i get from them are unbearable at this point, I'm hobbled all week until i just re-open them each sunday.

So like the rest of the world I am making the move to the Adizero.  Just wanted to know if anyone has any insight on the Synthetic vs Leather talk.  I read the reviews and everyone has said "personal preference".  Just wondering what your personal preference is.

Its between:

images

or
images

To my NikeTalk soccer players:

I desperately need new boots.  Been playing all year in Maryland Majors with my Vapor III's and the blisters i get from them are unbearable at this point, I'm hobbled all week until i just re-open them each sunday.

So like the rest of the world I am making the move to the Adizero.  Just wanted to know if anyone has any insight on the Synthetic vs Leather talk.  I read the reviews and everyone has said "personal preference".  Just wondering what your personal preference is.

Its between:

images

or
images

leather without a doubt. they are only marginally heavier but had a much better feel, touch, and transition than the synthetic version to me. when i tried on the synthetic shoes i actually preferred the f30 to the f50 synthetic version.

leather without a doubt. they are only marginally heavier but had a much better feel, touch, and transition than the synthetic version to me. when i tried on the synthetic shoes i actually preferred the f30 to the f50 synthetic version.

Thanks for the feedback

The weight thing isn't really an issue for me 5.:nerd:z vs 6.0oz. I am looking to pick up the white and pink leather versions event though i think they are a euro exclusive. If not then im going to grab the black and red.

I saw shot of the new adizero thats coming out and think they are ugly so trying to cop hoping for a sale though. Don't want to miss these like i did superfly I's. Still regretting not grabbing them.

Thanks for the feedback

The weight thing isn't really an issue for me 5.:nerd:z vs 6.0oz. I am looking to pick up the white and pink leather versions event though i think they are a euro exclusive. If not then im going to grab the black and red.

I saw shot of the new adizero thats coming out and think they are ugly so trying to cop hoping for a sale though. Don't want to miss these like i did superfly I's. Still regretting not grabbing them.

synthetic isn't bad. I've got synthetic F50s and love em, no problems at all. I just wish they would make some better colorways. Leathers look way better because they are simple IMO. The new Green/Pink and the Cyan and Pink were 
sick.gif

synthetic isn't bad. I've got synthetic F50s and love em, no problems at all. I just wish they would make some better colorways. Leathers look way better because they are simple IMO. The new Green/Pink and the Cyan and Pink were 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom