So Yuku upgraded from NES servers to Nintendo 64?

Honestly, I see improvements with the speed of the servers and consistency in loading pages, but it still seems sluggish compared to other frequented forums. For those in the know, is this as good as it gets with this platform?

so eventually, you would like to see yuku upgraded to Wii servers? 
grin.gif
lol

i was gonna come in here & give a
pimp.gif
until i had to f5 it 3 times for it to open
30t6p3b.gif

I think the only reason it seems better is because its been sucking hardcore the last week. What yuku does is make it crash due to "them fixing it" and then they just put it back to the same speed so you think it's faster

i keep getting mirrored pages on multiple page threads. Like, i'll click on the last page of a thread and it will be blank. Second to last will have blah blah blah info and the page before that will have THE EXACt SAME posts with like 1 or 2 additional posts. I'ts so confusing when keeping up with the larger threads. But at least there aren't any white pages or 504 errors. I'd say theyre more in Virtual Boy range...not quite N64

you know what's funny? if you go into any other forum (nike, S&T, etc), you will see the same replies on back to back pages
30t6p3b.gif

i noticed thats not the case in general

Originally Posted by Kramer

I think the only reason it seems better is because its been sucking hardcore the last week. What yuku does is make it crash due to "them fixing it" and then they just put it back to the same speed so you think it's faster
Great point.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by jookz

niketalk needs this:
28263546-260x260-0-0_accessoires+pour+jeux+video+nintendo+n64+memory+ex.jpg

but like, a billion of em
Can't believe I made pops buy me that. There was still mad fog in Turok 
mad.gif
Some games didn't even work without that junk.
Couldn't play Donkey Kong 64 after I lost it when I moved house 
mad.gif

i mean the fact thread will say it has x amount of pages and then you realize its actually 3 less than that...is pretty disturbing.

We need them slickdeals Wii U joints.. yall remember the touchpad thread? All of the internet shopping sites were down and Slickdeals forums was running like nothing
eek.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by jookz

niketalk needs this:
28263546-260x260-0-0_accessoires+pour+jeux+video+nintendo+n64+memory+ex.jpg

but like, a billion of em

Completely worthless. Only bought it for DK64
30t6p3b.gif

Bought it for Zelda Majora's Mask or whatever....

Complete waste of money
30t6p3b.gif
worst birthday present I've ever asked for

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

search is still messed up.

i need to feed my ego.

THIS! i need to know when people quote me 
frown.gif
I thought I was the only one!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously,
indifferent.gif
. I need to know who quoted me
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i keep getting mirrored pages on multiple page threads. Like, i'll click on the last page of a thread and it will be blank. Second to last will have blah blah blah info and the page before that will have THE EXACt SAME posts with like 1 or 2 additional posts. I'ts so confusing when keeping up with the larger threads. But at least there aren't any white pages or 504 errors. I'd say theyre more in Virtual Boy range...not quite N64

Ive been getting the exact same thing, pisses me off to no end.

Back
Top Bottom