so yall gonna act like The Mechanic wasnt thread worthy?

just finished watching , do yourself a favor watch it ...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Jason Statham always delivering when it comes to actions movies.

just finished watching , do yourself a favor watch it ...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Jason Statham always delivering when it comes to actions movies.

Saw it opening weekend and loved it. dope, dope, dope movie but unfortunately will be slept on

Saw it opening weekend and loved it. dope, dope, dope movie but unfortunately will be slept on

I'm always impressed by how in shape he is for his age or any age...dude maintains like 7 percent bodyfat consistenly... it particular shows in The Transporter 3 in his back and abs.

I'm always impressed by how in shape he is for his age or any age...dude maintains like 7 percent bodyfat consistenly... it particular shows in The Transporter 3 in his back and abs.

Had it chilling on one of my hard drives for some time...... Might check it out this week. I didn't cuz he always plays the same character.

Had it chilling on one of my hard drives for some time...... Might check it out this week. I didn't cuz he always plays the same character.

movie was good, but predictable.... and this dude jason stratham can only seem to play one role in every damn movie lol

movie was good, but predictable.... and this dude jason stratham can only seem to play one role in every damn movie lol

Originally Posted by Ground King

this, nothing special to me

Originally Posted by Ground King

this, nothing special to me

Back
Top Bottom