So what are some of the most underated/overated J's?

First off lock if needed. I own alot of Jordans from a few og's 2 many retro's. But some J's are just overated to me and some are unappreciated tome. Imo- The carmine's and Bordox's(or however you spell it) are just plan out ugly. I got a pair of 21 blk/red lowtop's i bought when they cameout i been wearing them for like the last past month so i want mess up the J's i like. But they amaze me how the suede hold's up and not only that howthey're so comfortable. So i wanna know what's sum overrated J's and unappreciated J's, iyo.

i think one of the most underrated jordans is the 7's

when ever you hear people talk about the best jordans you hear them always talk about 1s, 3s,4s, 6s, and 11s which are at the top but

if you take a look at the 7's they are right there with some of the best with hot colorways like the bordeaux's , hares , raptors , and one thatalmost everybody loves the 92 olympic's

not to metion a hole handful of retro colorways that are nice like french blue's , chambray's , and flint greys

so when you hear people talk about the best i would say this is definitley a underrated shoe but, to me , what a sweet underratedshoe......................peace

i think that the xvi's were very underrated until the CDP pack came out and now they seem as if a lot of people like them, also xii's seemed to be abit underrated but IMO i think they are one of the best....some overrated shoes...i would have to agree with you i do too think the Bordeaux are overrated,they are nice but IMO they are overrated

Overated: VI, XI,
Underated XX1 AND THE XX2 I love my 2 pairs especially the CDP pair its such a clean look on my feet. If JB keeps the price right and makes two tone colorslike the CDP I like Buy XX2 like crazy

Overated:

VIII's
Carmines
Bordeauxs - UGLY
XX's - Ugliest J IMO
Grapes

Under:

XVIII's
XXI's
XII's
XIII's
XVI's - love my cherrywoods

i've been wondering lately why the the carmines were so overated. nice to see i'm not the only one. not sure about on here but i think the white andred 13s are underrated. i had those shoes and absolutely loved them. they got stolen during a move, but i wore them all the time.

Overrated:

V model, I just don't like it as one of my favorites, but still like it
VIII model, especially Aquas
X model, I really only like the OG city series and powders

Underrated:

Midnight Navy VI
Carolina V
Chambray VII
French Blue VII
Playoff XII
Taxi XII
XVI, especially Midnight Navy's
XVII
XIX, except for Black/Red
Stealth XX
Quickstrike XX

wrukus wrote:
i've been wondering lately why the the carmines were so overated. nice to see i'm not the only one. not sure about on here but i think the white and red 13s are underrated. i had those shoes and absolutely loved them. they got stolen during a move, but i wore them all the time.

Yeah i agree with you, i think everybody wants the infared's so bad that they just blew the carmine's out proportion. I agree with those who said theGrapes's and allstar 23's are overated. I agree that the 16's are underated and somebody said the 11's are the most underated, I kinda agreeexcept when it come's to the bred's those are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

The VIII's don't even get that much love how can they be overrated?

They're my favorite Jordans though
pimp.gif

I have to agree, i used to hate the 8's untill i bought the playoff 8's now they're my favorite also i love those straps. Im mad that i pass on theAquas i just got the orange/stealth's just need the aqua's in the wht/blk/red's now.

Overrated :
VIIs (particularly Bordeauxs
sick.gif
)
XVIIs (once again
sick.gif
)

Underrated:
IIs (some colorways go hard, these dont get enuff shine)

overrated: VII's and Iv's
underrated: XVI's...

I still want a pair of cherrywoods.

XVII overrated? i think most peeps were hating on them xvii.....

grapes are overrated .... tke a look on ebay price never dropped ...
wink.gif

i know it is an og color but..... white purple n green fro dat much... m wondering where that "strong love" cmin frm ...

xvi's are so underrated. how many jordans' can you customize to look totally different? these bad boys can have 3 different looks if i'm notmistaken. its great to wear my cherrywoods since they are so hard to find now. still need some gingers!

some people seem to think the word "overrated" simply means "what you don't like"

17s can't be overrated because they hardly get any love.
11s are overrated. They are very nice, but people act like any 11 release is going to be the second coming of the messiah. To me they aren't even top 3 AJmodel.

Underrated: 21s, maybe not though, seems like a lot of people are starting to appreciate them in this thread. I have always felt the 21s were a good lookingshoe but ppl on NT seem to hate it so much. If people are starting to show love to the 21s my second choice would be 2s. Another great shoe that doesnt get theattention it deserves. I think a major problem with the 2s is the lack of colorways. Only 2 OG mid colors.

Most Overrated has got to be these bordeaux VII's, the most ugly shoe and all these people love them......why The most underrated I would say has to beXX2's, they are just average in most peoples minds, but i think they will end up being one that a lot of people slept on, and will be classic.

Back
Top Bottom