So, we're playing Northwestern High tomorrow..

miamin2

Supporter
Tomorrow night, my high schools taking on Northwestern, i figured id make a thread because its not everyday where you get to play the #1 team in the nation.we're undefeated so far & are probably their toughest opponent yet, besides that team from Texas.
I'm sure that team has some future nfl prospects, they already have 6 playing going to the canes next year, Has anyone on NT ever played against someextraordinary talent or professional players in high school or college before?

miamin2:
Has anyone on NT ever played against some extraordinary talent or professional players in high school or college before?

not me, but one of my old friends played against Kobe Bryant in high school

good luck... my season ended last week... wish yall the best... just dont come out in shock n awe... they put on tha pads n do everything the same as u guys...go out wit tha right attitude n u guys can beat em

ive played against Carmelo and a bunch of others when we played Oak Hill Acadamy. Ive played with and against Love and Singler too. A bunch of others

o true. my high school team plays deerfield tomorrow then next week we play north miami beach and if we beat them we play northweatern. we gotta beat deerfieldfirst lol

i've played against some good competition in high school football. most of them are spread out throughout the pac-10 now.

o true. my high school team plays deerfield tomorrow then next week we play north miami beach and if we beat them we play northweatern. we gotta beat deerfield first lol
northwesterns gotta beat some people to get there too....

thanks for the advice Flexo vs Bender, im not playin tomorrow, im out with a knee injury but your right, we just have to be confident out there.

yea...st anthonys friars....in long island new york...their pretty ridiculous.....7 straight CHSFL AAA championships and theyre top 25 in the nation...therunningback on Penn State, Matt Hahn, graduated from there liek 3-4 years ago

pimp.gif

word is Deerfield is serious this year...

I had a couple friends who were on the team that almost upset Oaks Christian last year in the state championship. They just kept their heads down and workedhard and had a quiet confidence about them that allowed them to compete. Like someone said, don't come out in awe of the other team because when it comesdown to it, you're working just as hard as they are.

Originally Posted by miamin2

o true. my high school team plays deerfield tomorrow then next week we play north miami beach and if we beat them we play northweatern. we gotta beat deerfield first lol
northwesterns gotta beat some people to get there too....

thanks for the advice Flexo vs Bender, im not playin tomorrow, im out with a knee injury but your right, we just have to be confident out there.

well i dont think the Northwestern hurricanes (lol) are gonna have a hard time getting there lol

Is Frank Gore's little cousin going to start at RB for Columbus? Word around the street is that the Canes want him and he's only in 10th Grade....

is this Northwestern the same as "Miami Northwestern"

as in this school??:

SHIIIIIIIIIEEETT, i would be scared to play them, im not gonna lie. i dont know what to tell you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It ain't no high school team that's supposed to be that militant...

How you scrap wit the coach???...
roll.gif

I swear, I would quit the team the day we played them N's...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

DOWNTOWN43, thats the Northwestern we're talkn about

Is Frank Gore's little cousin going to start at RB for Columbus? Word around the street is that the Canes want him and he's only in 10th Grade....
hes been splitting carries with another one of our backs whos a senior & has been doing pretty good this year, but Jakhari's verydisgusting, you'll probably be hearing a lot about soon. if i find some video ill put a link up.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

^^^^
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It ain't no high school team that's supposed to be that militant...

How you scrap wit the coach???...
roll.gif

I swear, I would quit the team the day we played them N's...
laugh.gif
tired.gif
That's how it is at Northwestern. Northwestern is in the hood, the students there have nothing goin for them except football as bad as itsounds, but if you have been in the area you know. That school produces athletes.

For the record, Taureen Charles is an idiot. Every big recruit from Miami has that swagger, but in Gainesville it doesnt fly. If he went to the U he would havebeen a 1st round pic.

40-14
tired.gif

the game was 7-7 for a while early, then gore went down, he did something to his ankle in the 1st qrt, but came back in the 2nd half but NW was consistentthroughout the night.. aldarius johnson & jacory harris were very impressive, johnson caught just about everything thrown near to him. for us, jakhari gore& our other back each had one td, our qb threw like 4 interceptions, but our passing game has probably been our weakest area this year. this was our firstloss of the year, also

Yeah, I just read it in the Herald this morning and was going to post. 40-14...damn, Northwestern is for REAL. Columbus usually has pretty good squads, butya'll just got taken behind the woodshed last night. Funny, because the article said that your fans were chanting "overrated" at Northwesternbefore the game...checkmate.
laugh.gif

I must say though, an 11-1 season is nothing to be ashamed about, particularly when that loss came to the top-ranked team in the country.

Back
Top Bottom