So SneakGeekz cops from Air-Randy? Word?

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ture=channel_video_title

My mind has been blown...

I don't know what to think right now. 

Edit: I hate Safari I swear.  
mad.gif
laugh.gif
 Before someone else says it, yes embed fail.

He also cops from marqueesole. That's where he got his fake concords from. I'm pretty sure that he gets the shoes heavily discounted tho.

Thanks for the embed bro, I'm a PC after all no matter how long I got a Mac (okay maybe I'm just slow).

No problem homie

Spoiler [+]
1. Make sure "use old embed code" is checked. 2. Copy the code 3. Before you paste it, make sure the "html" button has been clicked.

ohdannyboy wrote:
He also cops from marqueesole. That's where he got his fake concords from. I'm pretty sure that he gets the shoes heavily discounted tho.

No he doesnt. I heard he paid $700 for the Black/Red Lebron 8s when they first hit the presale market.

its sad how oblivious these so-called shoeheads are to the fakes air randy and all these early release sites are slanging to them. fools bragging on youtube about the fake red foams they got early from these sites
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 man did he really pay $650 for those bootleg electrolime garbage on air randy?

Originally Posted by sthebest

ohdannyboy wrote:

No he doesnt. I heard he paid $700 for the Black/Red Lebron 8s when they first hit the presale market.
��
So? What does the price tag have to do with any of it? I've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on early releases over the years, doesn't mean that VMV, Marqueesole or any of these early release sites are legit. We all got got, Maybe SneakGeekz promotes for these sites? I don't know man it just doesn't add up.�

Secondly hearsay accounts for nothing, there is factual evidence provided by countless NTers that the shoes they are getting from Air Randy MarqueeSole VMVinc etc are suspect and when compared to legitimate pairs bought from Niketown or what have you it doesn't match up at all.�

Someone needs to blow the lid off all these websites once and for all. Why are these sites being promoted as legit? This is literally millions of dollars going towards companies that practice illicit business practices. What's going on?

You know what else is funny? I recently sold about 210 pairs of my collection to flightclub (or rather I put 210 pairs up for consignment as they are still being sold), about 20 pairs were sent back and each and every single one that was sent back was an early release I bought from one of these sites (2009 True Blues, Space Jams, the Pewters, the 2011 Royal Foams etc etc etc). KIND OF IRONIC (even more ironic since the rest of the stuff was bought through finish line, footlocker, Niketown, HOH, RIF, FCNY themselves previously and reputable eBay resellers, why did only the stuff I got from early release sites get sent back?). I don't even trust pickyourshoes anymore because I bought some SBTGs from there and FCNY deaded them. If I remember correctly Pickyourshoes even used to get early releases (not super early but earlier than the actual release date) and they had that mysterious Mars IV restock about a year ago where the quality turned out to be horrendous. All of these Chinese owned websites (I'm sorry if I offend anyone) are suspect right now, all of them.

I dont see the point of buying so early for 700 800 dollars!!! and 800 for Lebron 8s that hit outlets for 110 is just stupid. But its his money.

I said it once and said it before, I've heard from multiple sources that marqueesole gets his shoes rom ARandy,as well as other wholesalers..some may not have realized yet,but ARandy is usually the first to debut a shoe online with pics,and marquee soon follows usually in the same week...other wholesalers include SDS,kickslab and others....after ray 13 fiasco I learnedmy lesson and will never order months in advance for a shoe,esp. A gr...Ill stick with my usuall usual connects with legit products...not saying the wholesalers,atleast not all sell fakes but from pics that have been osted on nt...you know what I mean

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

patent leather on the 10's
sick.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My thoughts exactly! I was hype as hell when I saw the original pictures now, knowing they're going to have patent leather on them I'm not coppin. SMH. Why JB why?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by sthebest

ohdannyboy wrote:

��
So? What does the price tag have to do with any of it? I've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on early releases over the years, doesn't mean that VMV, Marqueesole or any of these early release sites are legit. We all got got, Maybe SneakGeekz promotes for these sites? I don't know man it just doesn't add up.�

Secondly hearsay accounts for nothing, there is factual evidence provided by countless NTers that the shoes they are getting from Air Randy MarqueeSole VMVinc etc are suspect and when compared to legitimate pairs bought from Niketown or what have you it doesn't match up at all.�

Someone needs to blow the lid off all these websites once and for all. Why are these sites being promoted as legit? This is literally millions of dollars going towards companies that practice illicit business practices. What's going on?

You know what else is funny? I recently sold about 210 pairs of my collection to flightclub (or rather I put 210 pairs up for consignment as they are still being sold), about 20 pairs were sent back and each and every single one that was sent back was an early release I bought from one of these sites (2009 True Blues, Space Jams, the Pewters, the 2011 Royal Foams etc etc etc). KIND OF IRONIC (even more ironic since the rest of the stuff was bought through finish line, footlocker, Niketown, HOH, RIF, FCNY themselves previously and reputable eBay resellers, why did only the stuff I got from early release sites get sent back?). I don't even trust pickyourshoes anymore because I bought some SBTGs from there and FCNY deaded them. If I remember correctly Pickyourshoes even used to get early releases (not super early but earlier than the actual release date) and they had that mysterious Mars IV restock about a year ago where the quality turned out to be horrendous. All of these Chinese owned websites (I'm sorry if I offend anyone) are suspect right now, all of them.

I dont really care about how much he blows on his shoes. I met Sneak Geekz a few months ago in Cincinatti and he's a pretty nice guy. It's just stupid to spend that much on a shoe that will be a GR, that's all i'm saying. And given the recent track record for the early release Concords and Black/Cements, I don't get why people insist on buying sneakers early. To have them a little early and get props from other dudes? Patience goes a long way.
Back to the topic, I think it was pretty well established that he got his shoes from Air Randy and Marquee Sole. There's not too many places that sell shoes early so it would only make sense that he got them there. Keep in mind that Sneak Geekz doesn't have direct connects at Nike, he's just a average collector and reviewer.

So when you guys say Fake, Do you mean shoes made at the Nike factory without permission with real material? or Completely Fake? because idk about many of you but its pretty Obvious when a shoe is literally Fake. now that the shoes are cheaply produced thats a different story. i have high doubts that those Red foams are Fake. Have you seen fake foams? idk just my opinion

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

they sell fakes?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

he's just a average collector and reviewer.
No he's not.

He's a dude who knows nothing trying to make a quick buck.

Granted he doesnt know very much (I remember when he was calling carbon fiber "metal" 
laugh.gif
), but how is he making a quick buck? If anything, the only thing he gained was fame (for lack of a better term)

hes only doing it so he can get them free or heavily discounted. hes smart but at the same time helping out a horrible fake seller just to save money isnt cool plus more than 50% chance hes getting fake or irregular shoes.

can't stand the dude. he held up the kryptonate shoes and said absolutely nothing for a good 5 min... guy thinks he's doing it at 45 tho, w/e

Originally Posted by Zyzz

hes only doing it so he can get them free or heavily discounted. hes smart but at the same time helping out a horrible fake seller just to save money isnt cool plus more than 50% chance hes getting fake or irregular shoes.

If that's the case he's straight up %@$@%%+% on the entire sneaker culture, straight up misleading the masses. Homie has zero credibility forever now. He's just got hundreds of fake *%@*, one day he's going to wake up feeling extra corny. 

Back
Top Bottom