So.....SHannon Brown threw it down on the Bobcats huh...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My boy SB threw it down hard...

damn its a good thing gerald wallace or whoever that was trying to help didnt jump at the last second, he would have been put on a poster

i wasnt all that great but ****sidering it was Shannon Brown, he gets a
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
I dunno man, you gotta consider Brown is listed at6'3", and I have met this dude....and that is a streeeeeech. Look at how quick he killed his defender, andthen where he takes off from, the extension, then he realllllly put it down hard too, I think for a small guard to do that, it certainly is pretty damn good.
pimp.gif
to Shannon

i dont see why they dont start this guy along side of bron, he'd help alot, ive seen his minutes when lebron plays, this guy gets like no burn

He doesn't play defense. And all he wants to do is shoot.

Exactly. He's too green and doesn't know how to win yet. The other day I read on Cavs.com board from a poster that our starting backcourtshould be Shannon and Gibson
roll.gif

who is Shannon Brown anywayss? anybody can have a highlight dunk on the BOBCATS let's be clear

Dude's always been nice when it comes to dunking. I remember him in the McD's All-American contest.

who is Shannon Brown anywayss? anybody can have a highlight dunk on the BOBCATS let's be clear
He was a pretty big recruit coming out of HS. I was rooting for him since he's from Chicago, but went to MSU for a couple of years.

funny thing is he is athletic enough to get to be a 1st time all defense. but cleveland is a horrible place for him. hell never get enough room to grow.

I like the look of him for the Cavs. Give him a little more experience and he could be useful.

Back
Top Bottom