So one of my dudes got put in a coma.

ichopsamples

Banned
Yeah one of my homies called me yesterday morning during work, and I got word that one of my dudes got put in a coma. I visited him at the hospital right afterI heard the news, and its not lookin good
tired.gif

Im going to make a long story short. My dudes went to a party, and they were prolly 5 deep. Usually when they go to parties they roll deeper than that with meincluded (I didn't roll with them bcuz it was in the part of town I don't Eff with).

Towards the end of the party, three of my dudes got jumped by some "bloods". One of my guys got his head cracked by a grey goose bottle, supposedly.But the main part that really pisses me off
mad.gif
is that my main dudes weretryna fight like 10 or 15 "bloods". 3 on 15, and the two other dudes that my guys was rollin with basically watched it all go down, and didn'teven jump in or tried to break it up. If the two other dudes jumped in, my guy would still be awake. Right now Im feeling guilty bcuz I wasn't there toback my dudes up (no ayo).

Im not askin for your sympathy and what not. I'm just tellin you guys to know who's in your crew. And I'm also telling you to never ever trust thenext mans off the bat.

Safe.

ya'll need to find them dudes that were supposedly "with" him, and hook 'em up with a spot next to ya boy.

that's straight coward sucka status...

and prayers go out, G...

damn thats foul ....

When I roll, I either roll dolo or with 1 or 2 guys max .. I must know them and I know they aint about trouble ...

I'm a firm believer that many if not most of the mishaps can be avoided ... Now you roll with cats you dont know like that or know when they drink theystart trouble prepare of anyting that comes your way .. case in point this ..

Sorry to hear what happen but I bet your dude knew before hand the kind of people he was rollin with ....

When $#$@ hits the ceiling, you'll know who's real and who's not. Cut the grass so you can see the snakes. Hope your homie pulls through.

damn sorry to hear that, but on a lighter note who is the girl in your avy?

Much love everyone,

I don't even know them two other dudes like that. My main dudes be kickin it with them tho.

I think everything is gunna change after this weekend, that for sure.

Originally Posted by MikeIsLike

When $#$@ hits the ceiling, you'll know who's real and who's not. Cut the grass so you can see the snakes. Hope your homie pulls through.

Exactly.

That's why more times than not you gotta have your own back and be smart about it. 1 v 15 ? even 3 v 15 ? Unless I have a burner on me I'm out.

Anyway, hope your dude pulls through.
indifferent.gif
at the other two.

\

not even joking here seriously if one of my best friends was put in a come id be incredible hulk

hope he pulls through it though

Damn that's +!%@#* up. You get that dude that did not help. And go air out the 15 dudes block. That jumped your main mans.

!#** fam..im tired of these idiots going after innocent people. i feel ur pain

smh.gif
thats why i dont even go to parties anymore...dudes just roll to parties withlike 20 heads tryna start somethin. Everyone is tryna have fun aside from one or two groups that walks around mean muggin dudes lookin for trouble. But hopeyour homeboy comes out of the coma.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

what did your boys do to provoke the fight? (if anything at all)
I don't even know.

you know how them Goons act. They're always trying to get in to some beef *$!$

it is what it is tho. I know another set of Blood dudes from a different hood thats actually beefing with these Blood N****

^ thats what im saying.

dudes need to dead that tough guy stuff.

why not just have a good time.

Originally Posted by The Minister

\

not even joking here seriously if one of my best friends was put in a come id be incredible hulk

Word.

I wasn't going to say anything about retaliation though since I don't wanna be encouraging murder on here.

Originally Posted by The Minister

\

two wrongs don't make a right. Karma will fix this don't worry and trust he will be okay as long as you think postive.

Back
Top Bottom