so my girl just got an ugly @#$ tat today...

so getting into a relationship with her i knew she liked tats, and until now hers have been pretty good. just one flower tattoo or w/e on her shoulder and atiny one on her back, but today she sent me a pic of the new tat on her arm (she goes to school like an hour away from me). it wouldnt have looked bad exceptthat its right under the other tattoo and looks hella random and ugly like that
mad.gif
i mean i might get used to it later bt im pissed at the fact that she didnt tell me from before. anyone know how i could convince her to get itremoved later on? lol

im at the library right now, pics on my phone at home. and even if i showed u pics it just shows the single tattoo, not the overall location or whats around it

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

cant help you till you post pics.

cool down though...it aint all that bad prob lol

like i said the tats not bad. its just the placement of it is just like...wow
indifferent.gif

son...her tattoo isn't washable.

she put thought into it and paid money for it, and will prob not even consider removing it unless you're willing to pay for everything to get it done.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

the point of this topic isnt the tat, its how do i encourage her to get it removed asap.

I don't think it exactly works like that. Does the face have any meaning at all?

Do you have any Idea how much it costs to remove a Tat
Do you have any idea how much it costs to remove a Tat-Repeated in little bros voice from Sandlot

you really think you can convince her to remove it when she didn't even ask your opinion before hand? its her body...long as it isn't some other guysname who cares...

Back
Top Bottom