So my friend lost his phone during his drunken 21st birthday. He needs re-add all his contacts...

So he made a status update on facebook for everybody to text him their name so he could put their contact info in his new phone. So far only 3 people have actually texted him. (aww...)  Let's make him feel important...and confused.
pimp.gif

Text him your first name, it'll be funny because he wont even know if he knows you or not
smile.gif

his 7 digit phone number is 902-6092

Spoiler [+]
and he is from Gary, IN

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

you must not like this friend very much to unleash the NT Goons on him. Dude is gonna have to change his number once he wakes up and see 43,432 texts. I hope he has unlimited messaging
laugh.gif

He is my room mate. I just want to make him feel like people care. That is all.

Are you sure it's a cellphone? I got a text back from my cell company telling me I'm texting to a landline.

But anyhow, let's have some fun with your friend shall we?
devil.gif
glasses.gif

dbkubt.jpg

laugh.gif
This will not turn out well.
Since when does getting massive amounts of texts mean that people actually care?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

So he made a status update on facebook for everybody to text him their name so he could put their contact info in his new phone. So far only 3 people have actually texted him. (aww...)  Let's make him feel important...and confused.
pimp.gif

Text him your first name, it'll be funny because he wont even know if he knows you or not
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]
and he is from Gary, IN

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

You didn't put an area code...
Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Are you sure it's a cellphone? I got a text back from my cell company telling me I'm texting to a landline.

devil.gif
glasses.gif

dbkubt.jpg

212-902-6092 is someone in NYC

damnTHOSEjs failed. 219 is the area code.

Damn, he never hit me back. That's rude. He's definitely not getting any play from me now.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Originally Posted by buggz05

pimp.gif

smile.gif

Spoiler [+]
and he is from Gary, IN

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

You didn't put an area code...
Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

devil.gif
glasses.gif

dbkubt.jpg

212-902-6092 is someone in NYC

damnTHOSEjs failed. 219 is the area code.

laugh.gif
@ the 212 number.

Back
Top Bottom