So much for Randy Moss being on his best behavior

Allegedly....

Profootballtalk is linking to this latest news:

Randy Moss Hit With Temporary Restraining Order

580wdbo.com

Rozzie Franco 01/16/2008 10:50:29

One of the NFL's top athletes is in trouble again.

New England Patriot's wide receiver Randy Moss has been hit with a temporary injunction for protection against dating violence.

According to the affidavit Moss committed a battery upon the victim causing serious injury and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention.

The affidavit out of Broward County reveals Moss cannot come within 500 hundred feet of the victim and cannot use or possess firearms.
http://580wdbo.com/includes/news/in...With-Temporary-Restraining-Order__105029.html

Profootballtalk
grin.gif

broward is down south florida, just north of Dade Countyand like OOC said ProFootballTalk is pretty unreliable but who knows.

profootballtalk is not reporting or claiming the story, they merely were the first to blow up the link to the local station reporting it...who knows

At any rate as always there are 2 sides to the story and Moss has come out with his statements:

Boston.com

[h1]Moss denies wrongdoing amid battery allegations[/h1]

In the wake of a report that he had a "temporary injunction for protection against dating violence" filed against him in Florida, Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss today denied any wrongdoing, calling the allegations "false" and accusing his accuser of trying to get money out of him.
According to Florida radio station 580 WDBO-AM, the affidavit accuses Moss of committing battery and causing serious injury to the victim, a woman, then refusing to allow her to seek medical attention. According to WBDO, it states that he cannot come within 500 feet of the victim.

Moss responded today at Gillette Stadium. His comments:

"First of all, you all probably heard about these allegations. All I want to say is that they are false allegations," Moss told a large gathering of reporters.

"It's something I've been battling for the last couple days, threats of going public if I didn't pay X amount of dollars. Before people rush quick to judgment, I think you need to find out the facts about really what is really going on. This young lady, by no means, is hurt. I didn't hurt her.

"I think that, what I heard, I really don't know the whole story, of what is being said. All I know is supposedly I -- battery -- whatever it may be, that I physically hurt a woman. Well, I want to make something clear. In my whole entire life of living, 30 years, I have never put my hand on one woman, physically or in an angry manner. This battery they're talking about, I guess from a legal standpoint, there has to be something said. Like I said, I don't really know all the facts. I don't know what's going on as far as everything that has been alleged.

"All I know is that it's a friend of mine, a young lady, it was an accident where she hurt herself, to where they called me, called my attorneys, trying to get X amount of dollars out of me, and if 'we don't get X amount of dollars' they were going to go to the press before this game.

"Basically what I'm saying, I'm actually going to hold off for questions. I just really wanted to get out there to the people that I am aware of what is going on. I don't really want people to rush quick to judgment [without] knowing the facts. My teammates don't have anything to do with this. They don't know anything. I think it was just brought to their attention. If you could all just leave them out of it, because they don't know anything that's going on. I don't really know the whole situation of what's going on, just bits and pieces. It definitely was not my intentions of doing anything like this, with this battery with the woman. That's really not my makeup, that's not me, I've never been in that situation where I've had to put my hands on any woman, any lady.

"Like I said, man, before you rush quick to judgment, find out all the facts before you start criticizing me or judging me. That's all I have to say. Thanks."

In my whole entire life of living, 30 years, I have never put my hand on one woman, physically or in an angry manner.
Who needs hands when you can run them over with your car? Just keep catching those TD's Randy and bring another LombardiTrophy back to Foxboro...
pimp.gif

According to the affidavit Moss committed a battery upon the victim causing serious injury and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention.

eek.gif
JRain got WHOOPED!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

eek.gif
JRain got WHOOPED!
JRain suffering from battered woman's syndrome. No matter how much Randy beats on her, he can do no wrong.

eek.gif
JRain got WHOOPED!
laugh.gif
he got double teamed by Moss and Elijah Dukes.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

eek.gif
JRain got WHOOPED!
JRain suffering from battered woman's syndrome. No matter how much Randy beats on her, he can do no wrong.

on some "but, I still love him" type of steez
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Time to blow this out of proportion with non stop 24/7 coverage. Do it Espn, do it.

If he beat Jessica Simpson for the Cowboys failure to advance to the super bowl against him, ESPN would gladly grant your wishes.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

J Rain23 is representing Randy in court, we'll wait till he gets here and ask him the details
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and shannonscrooks is KILLING this thread...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

eek.gif
JRain got WHOOPED!

on some "but, I still love him" type of steez
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...always making up excuses for him while his family and friendstelling JRain that he is no good and he won't listen.

these accusations are ABSURD.

i will say, this money hungry!*!! has perfect timing

this really does suck though. moss is having an amazing year and now this $#$@% has to try and ruin it.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

these accusations are ABSURD.

i will say, this money hungry!*!! has perfect timing

this really does suck though. moss is having an amazing year and now this $#$@% has to try and ruin it.
indifferent.gif
There's the response we've all been waiting for...
laugh.gif
Absurd allegations? Because Randy ain't have a history of bumping police with hiscars and run-in's with the law?

the only thing mossome abuses is secondaries.

i hope moss uses this ridiculousness as motivation vs the chargers

200+ yards 3 touchdowns

lets get it m o double s
pimp.gif

is the woman sure it was randy moss and not pacman jones?

....anyways, it wont affect anything. moss just needs to play and get covered and brady will throw to the open receiver......

Back
Top Bottom