SO LETS SAY I COP A NEW 2010 CAMARO....

HOW LONG YOU THINK BEFORE IT GETS STOLEN? I LIVE IN NYC. IN WASHINGTON HEIGHTS TO BE EXACT

JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE THINK

I WAS TRYING TO FIND A CHART OR SOMETHING WITH CAR THEFT OR INSURANCE RATES BUT I CANT FIND IT....IF ANYONE CAN LEND A HELPING HAND IT WOULD BEAPPRECIATED
nerd.gif

lol them dudes up there is more worried about the new guy on the block with the jdm'd out civic not the new camaro

^^^ exactly, civic/integras are whats stolen out there. Your new car iwll be perfectly fine. You probably won't even need an alarm

from a NY Times article: Very popular, as it turns out. According to Paul Browne, the Police Department's chief spokesman, the most frequently stolen carsin New York City are, in order, Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Toyota Camry, Dodge Caravan and Nissan Maxima.

not sure, but with that car and your location i'd say you could expect some frisky business from ninjahood.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

from a NY Times article: Very popular, as it turns out. According to Paul Browne, the Police Department's chief spokesman, the most frequently stolen cars in New York City are, in order, Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Toyota Camry, Dodge Caravan and Nissan Maxima.
exactly, they steal them to strip em. i don't know if there's a market for camaro parts right now.

yea them rims arent right for the camaro. but i ask cause...yes i know dudes like to steal integras and civic parts but i just dont trust no one you know. plusin the 90s...i remember my pop had a supra. he didnt last two weeks with it before it got stolen

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

instead of getting a car now, how about moving to a better hood.
Typical response from someone who doesn't live in NYC or doesn't know what the housing situation is like. If he has a good apartment andthe rent is good why move somewhere where he'd have to pay double or triple the rent for the same exact thing.

In one word, u gonna pwn out there wit that car.
pimp.gif

Don't sell urself short, get da SS!

Oh and if u got any gripes...plenty of garages...oh and put a clear bra on da bumpers, quarter panels, etc.

For nyc parking....

Back
Top Bottom