So....Is Max B a Legend?

I think you have to consider him a Legend in the rap game. He was putting out GREAT music on a consistent basis. You can't tell me Max wouldn't be at the top right now if he hadn't got locked up. Look at all these watered down versions of him, you got Wiz, ASAP Rocky, DRAKE...not to mention Jim Jones been trying to recreate max with about 5 different _s since the beef started.

Jay's shoutout solidified it...

roll.gif
Stop it.

Dude on 60 Rackz hook > Max B

You can't sit there and say Max didn't change the game, but I wouldn't call him a legend. Dude still living though, and you definitely right if he wouldn't have gotten locked his ceiling was way up there. If his appeal ever does go through, he could quite possibly reach that ceiling. Best thing about him is his sound isn't something that'll pass and get overlooked 5 years from now. Son is a true artist, far from a gimmick

He's definitely a NYC legend.

Most dudes out the tristate area probably dont know who he is.

But on the same token his mark on the game is undeniable and the fact that he didn't even reach his pinnacle while he was home is crazy.

alot of the stuff he released towards the end of his run wasn't very good , from 06-08 he put in work though.

he used alot of lines and melodies  from r&b/pop acts from the 70's/80's and he added a  element to the game and that hadnt been done , 

the the fact that he was already and older dude went he got in the game and the fact that he was in jail so long

prior to signing with jimmy helped him give him a unique style and sound , dudes too eager to jump in the game now

and don't hav anything to add to it 

You can't sit there and say Max didn't change the game
alot of the stuff he released towards the end of his run wasn't very good , from 06-08 he put in work though.
he used alot of lines and melodies  from r&b/pop acts from the 70's/80's and he added a  element to the game and that hadnt been done , 
the the fact that he was already and older dude went he got in the game and the fact that he was in jail so long
prior to signing with jimmy helped him give him a unique style and sound , dudes too eager to jump in the game now
and don't hav anything to add to it 

I don't know if I'd label him as a legend, but he definitely is appreciated. I do agree with other rappers taking his style and getting big off it. I can only imagine what the rap game would be like if he was still free.

A legend at what? If dudes were to say he was a NY legend that would be disrespectful to NY legends.

He's definitely a NYC legend.

Most dudes out the tristate area probably dont know who he is.

But on the same token his mark on the game is undeniable and the fact that he didn't even reach his pinnacle while he was home is crazy.
I concur

Back
Top Bottom