So if a girl is diagnosed with herpes, are chances of her getting with a dude limited?

I am asking this because I was curious of how girls would feel when they have it. Like would they ever have sex ever again? Could she have kids? I want to know because I know a chick that got it and she make it seem like she is a diva and is a Registered nurse.. How hypocritical..smh

I am asking this because I was curious of how girls would feel when they have it. Like would they ever have sex ever again? Could she have kids? I want to know because I know a chick that got it and she make it seem like she is a diva and is a Registered nurse.. How hypocritical..smh

Originally Posted by FDUB

I am asking this because I was curious of how girls would feel when they have it. Like would they ever have sex ever again? Could she have kids? I want to know because I know a chick that haves it and she make it seem like she is a diva and is a Registered nurse.. How hypocritical..smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

I am asking this because I was curious of how girls would feel when they have it. Like would they ever have sex ever again? Could she have kids? I want to know because I know a chick that haves it and she make it seem like she is a diva and is a Registered nurse.. How hypocritical..smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How old are you, kid? 12? And I won't answer you till you fix the thread title 
[h3]
 So if a girl haves herpes, are chances of her getting with a dude limited?
[/h3]

How old are you, kid? 12? And I won't answer you till you fix the thread title 
[h3]
 So if a girl haves herpes, are chances of her getting with a dude limited?
[/h3]

Yes, my aunt is the perfect example of this. She's a successful attractive woman, she works at an extremely upscale hotel on South Beach as a personal trainer, but can't get a man to save her life.

Yes, my aunt is the perfect example of this. She's a successful attractive woman, she works at an extremely upscale hotel on South Beach as a personal trainer, but can't get a man to save her life.

if she got pregnant they would deliver the baby through a c-section

it would turn a lot of people away but with medication she can lead a very normal life

i don't understand how her being a nurse is hypocritical

if she got pregnant they would deliver the baby through a c-section

it would turn a lot of people away but with medication she can lead a very normal life

i don't understand how her being a nurse is hypocritical

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

pics of aunt?

Here is a answer to your question in the form of a reply taken from another thread here on NT...
Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man i had the clap like 3 times in a ROW before
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Some dudes just don't give a %!#@, so yeah I'm sure this girl could still find some dudes to get it in with.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

pics of aunt?

Here is a answer to your question in the form of a reply taken from another thread here on NT...
Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man i had the clap like 3 times in a ROW before
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Some dudes just don't give a %!#@, so yeah I'm sure this girl could still find some dudes to get it in with.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'd still let her slop me up. Holla at one of those flavored Wet & Wild joints from the 99 cent store
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom