so i think i might be having weird thoughts on life...

so im 20 years old and messing up in school... i have no credits.. and i have no job.. i never had a girlfriend.. and for some reason some guy started talkingto me yesterday and made me feel better.. and i cant stop thinking about him... he was really interested and wanted to help me.. i honestly think we might havesomething.. yes nt im gay.. but coming out and writing about it makes me feel better.. any other nters out there that have came out the closet and are happy??

Well damn

Did your %%+* get hacked son?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

so im 20 years old and messing up in school... i have no credits.. and i have no job.. i never had a girlfriend.. and for some reason some guy started talking to me yesterday and made me feel better.. and i cant stop thinking about him... he was really interested and wanted to help me.. i honestly think we might have something.. yes nt im gay.. but coming out and writing about it makes me feel better.. any other nters out there that have came out the closet and are happy??

quoted so he cant edit.

this will be epic.

and
Originally Posted by Korean Dave

indifferent.gif

also...

where Bad Influ?

so im 20 years old and messing up in school... i have no credits.. and i have no job.. i never had a girlfriend.. and for some reason some guy started talking to me yesterday and made me feel better.. and i cant stop thinking about him... he was really interested and wanted to help me.. i honestly think we might have something.. yes nt im gay.. but coming out and writing about it makes me feel better.. any other nters out there that have came out the closet and are happy??

dwustx.jpg

fdwpiv.jpg

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

dwustx.jpg

2urmtdu.jpg

Spoiler [+]
HELLLLOO??

is this kid for real? if so....

RIP

nah...

its your life pal, whatever you choose..... but.

YNS.........women.

i don't think op serious tho. i mean why have an attractive female for an avy?

but if u serious, then good for u coming out.

Back
Top Bottom