so i just knocked a bum out at the 99cent store...

a old lady "stepped" on his foot and he got wild and pushed her down and was about to mount her for a beating till i pulled him off. then he stood upand called me a "fat motherf-er" and swung and i let him hit me. (in the neck lol) so i did a short uppercut to his jaw as i laughed and drug him outthe store by his foot and lo and behold the police were STANDING RIGHT OUTSIDE. so i got mad at the cops and they laughed, then i laughed then the 99cent storesecurity guard came and looked and laughed and i got free candy! all and all i love the 99 cent store. p.s. lots of "gangstas and thugs" were juststanding and watching...but thats the hood for ya.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

a old lady "stepped" on his foot and he got wild and pushed her down and was about to mount her for a beating till i pulled him off. then he stood up and called me a "fat motherf-er" and swung and i let him hit me. (in the neck lol) so i did a short uppercut to his jaw as i laughed and drug him out the store by his foot and lo and behold the police were STANDING RIGHT OUTSIDE. so i got mad at the cops and they laughed, then i laughed then the 99cent store security guard came and looked and laughed and i got free candy! all and all i love the 99 cent store. p.s. lots of "gangstas and thugs" were just standing and watching...but thats the hood for ya.

Good ending
pimp.gif

a gangsta/thug would've cut dude in the face and with the cops there, no one would've been laughing

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

a old lady "stepped" on his foot and he got wild and pushed her down and was about to mount her for a beating till i pulled him off. then he stood up and called me a "fat motherf-er" and swung and i let him hit me. (in the neck lol) so i did a short uppercut to his jaw as i laughed and drug him out the store by his foot and lo and behold the police were STANDING RIGHT OUTSIDE. so i got mad at the cops and they laughed, then i laughed then the 99cent store security guard came and looked and laughed and i got free candy! all and all i love the 99 cent store. p.s. lots of "gangstas and thugs" were just standing and watching...but thats the hood for ya.
What the hell ?

couldnt u have come up with a better story?? if ur gonna make ur self sound tite... dont be braggin about being at the 99cent store...and getting freecandy...FAIL

So everyone just laughed in a circle around this guy? That's pretty cool...but not really though. But hey, at least you got some free candy.

Back
Top Bottom