So I had a CRAZY NT dream last night!!!!................

iiceman83

Banned
Im chasing this Asian kid into his house and he runs into his bed room and locks the door.
I break the door down, its dark, but I see a flicker of light in the corner of my eye. As I begin to focus on what catches my attention,
I see this......

895151e97f13a8ec2f7ccd84b5438ff2bab570a.jpg

http://Nktran001.niketalk.yuku.comNKtran001 wrote:
Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

for real.. and not one of these threads got pics...
eyes.gif

I posted this pic of us close to about year ago in a PYP. NKTran, why you save it in your photobucket???
You fell in love with a big black dude...

To:mrscampbellakasarahlee.niketalk
Sent:February 5, 2009, 6:19 pm

I never knew it was possible for me to fall for someone so hard over the net. But I'm glad that I have.

Dude..you were in love
laugh.gif

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Fly , that's gay .
word...but and they are some frail *** dudes there...

A/S/L???
Chill. Might be another dude posing as a female.
Irony

Edit....Yall can belive who eva yall want. At the end of the day its all comedy.

This is like daytime soap operas. Cant wait for the next episode/thread...What shall we title these series of events?

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

This is like daytime soap operas. Cant wait for the next episode/thread...What shall we title these series of events?

pimp.gif
. NT ftw.

I never knew it was possible for me to fall for someone so hard over the net. But I'm glad that I have.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but Clifford, real talk..it also seems as if this little asian boy is really getting under your skin, though fareal...if i were you, i would just hit the gymand lift harder man, rather than worrying about some frail 15yo asian kid..and you should leave your wife man..

Aye homey... I'm just lettin you know, something of this scale will trickle into your daily life. You messin up bro.

And for those even questioning if we still together...Yea we are. There was no reason to split up. I cant believe NKTran went out of his way to track her downon twitter. Tran, let go of your crush. We together, im pretty sure you see her talking about me on twitter

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

And for those even questioning if we still together...Yea we are. There was no reason to split up. I cant believe NKTran went out of his way to track her down on twitter. Tran, let go of your crush. We together, im pretty sure you see her talking about me on twitter
Don't even front..the fact that she even spoke to that little kid still bothers you dont it? like if she would go out her way to secretlyhave personal convos with that kid, what makes you think she wouldnt cheat on you, in real life?..i know you dont trust her..but all jokes aside i hope yawork +*%! out, for that baby..stop making these childish ******ed threads man. you making it too obvious that Tran is on your mind, early in the morning. youprobably didnt even brush your teeth yet

still making posts, bro?

why for?

son said he's dreaming about data....

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

you probably didnt even brush your teeth yet
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but Clifford, real talk..it also seems as if this little asian boy is really getting under your skin, though fareal...if i were you, i would just hit the gym and lift harder man, rather than worrying about some frail 15yo asian kid..and you should leave your wife man..

I tried to ignore this whole situation. But this kid making smart remarks in threads off of his 10mins of e-fame.
I was gonna let this go but im not dealn with the disrespect

Back
Top Bottom