So I got arrested this weekend VOL..Im not going out anymore.

So I went to a club on friday....I had way too much to drink! Around 2am I get into with a bouncer and punch him in the face, i get thrown out, kick a cab outanger...get arrested and I am resisting....

I wake up the next morning on the floor of a jail cell, like the what the heezy....I actually didnt wanna know what i did to get there cuz i know it was dumbas hell...It was cold, dirty and concreted all around in there...I just kept sleeping to pass the time, I recite the whole the Recession album, sing BritneySpears Womanizer(why was that in my head?)..Finally at 430pm I get breathlyzed and blow 000's...

I was charged with Drunk and Disorderly, I deserved an MIP(20 years old), Fake ID, Resisting arrest, and Assault/battery....I blew a .29 the nightbefore...
embarassed.gif
im not going out for a while.

I was just about to ask you what you did in the other thread......but wow, what a stupid way to go out hahaha. Good luck tho.

Originally Posted by eight2one

So I went to a club on friday....I had way too much to drink! Around 2am I get into with a bouncer and punch him in the face, i get thrown out, kick a cab out anger...get arrested and I am resisting....

I wake up the next morning on the floor of a jail cell, like the what the heezy....I actually didnt wanna know what i did to get there cuz i know it was dumb as hell...It was cold, dirty and concreted all around in there...I just kept sleeping to pass the time, I recite the whole the Recession album, sing Britney Spears Womanizer(why was that in my head?)..Finally at 430pm I get breathlyzed and blow 000's...

I was charged with Drunk and Disorderly, I deserved an MIP(20 years old), Fake ID, Resisting arrest, and Assault/battery....I blew a .29 the night before...
embarassed.gif
Did something happen while you were unconscious
nerd.gif
Oz style

safe to say you probably shouldn't go clubbing again because same thing will happen again unless you cut the drinking to 1 or 2 drinks. Either you arereckless with your drinking or just plain have no idea what not to do at clubs. I say it is a lil of both. But good luck with the charges fam.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

So I went to a club on friday....I had way too much to drink! Around 2am I get into with a bouncer and punch him in the face, i get thrown out, kick a cab out anger...get arrested and I am resisting....

I wake up the next morning on the floor of a jail cell, like the what the heezy....I actually didnt wanna know what i did to get there cuz i know it was dumb as hell...It was cold, dirty and concreted all around in there...I just kept sleeping to pass the time, I recite the whole the Recession album, sing Britney Spears Womanizer(why was that in my head?)..Finally at 430pm I get breathlyzed and blow 000's...

I was charged with Drunk and Disorderly, I deserved an MIP(20 years old), Fake ID, Resisting arrest, and Assault/battery....I blew a .29 the night before...
embarassed.gif
Did something happen while you were unconscious
nerd.gif
Oz style

i was in a cell by myself...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Learn how to handle your liqour or drink less.

free drinks all night was fully taken advantage of! Im learning, the hardest way possible the last years
mad.gif

free drinks all night was fully taken advantage of! Im learning, the hardest way possible the last years
mad.gif

Open bars, free or otherwise are a trap.
laugh.gif
People go hard to get theirmoneys worth. Advice when u feel urself getting too drunk, smoke a cigarette, it works for me. And always chase shots with water.

mad.gif

laugh.gif
People go hard to get their moneys worth. Advice when u feel urself getting too drunk, smoke a cigarette, it works for me. And always chase shots with water.
does that really work?

mad.gif

laugh.gif
People go hard to get their moneys worth. Advice when u feel urself getting too drunk, smoke a cigarette, it works for me. And always chase shots with water.
Well obviously it works but that defeats the purpose of drinking the liquor to begin with
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by litlbibby

mad.gif

laugh.gif
does that really work?
I've been doing it for years and I rarely puke and rarely get hangovers. Alcohol dehydrates ur body, it makes sense to keep the fluids flowingwhile you drink. And for some reason OJ and Coke make me nauseous. I messes with cranberry juice tho.

Back
Top Bottom