So I got an interview with Nike..

I really need this job because I hate my dishwashing job I have right now. It's just a standard part time sales position. What's the interview like? What do I wear? Any information would be really appreciated.

I really need this job because I hate my dishwashing job I have right now. It's just a standard part time sales position. What's the interview like? What do I wear? Any information would be really appreciated.

If it's in ntny wear this:

4-pacific-helmets.jpg

Niketown Infested By Bedbugs -- Closed Indefinitely As Bloodsucking Pest Crisis Continues

"Niketown bedbugs" is a popular search phrase on the Internet today following the news that Nike(NKE) closed its store located on East 57th Street in Manhattan on Saturday after bedbugs were discovered.

"Our primary concern is the well being of our consumers and sales associates," Nike said in a statement. "We are taking all proper steps to eradicate the problem and we expect the store to reopen shortly."

The bedbug crisis has affected many stores and locations throughout New York City. In August the AMC Entertainment movie theater, AMC Empire 25 on West 42nd Street, located in Time Square, was closed due to an influx of the pests. Earlier this summer bedbugs were also found at an Abercrombie and Fitch(ANF) store in New York City and were even found infesting the city's Health Department.

Nike said it hopes to reopen the store as soon as possible.

If they ask if you want to be an Associate. Shake your head.

Cashier? Shake your head.

Manager? Shake your head.

Stock worker? Shake your head.

Tell them you applying to become an exterminator.

http://www.businessinsider.com/niketown-bedbugs-2010-9#ixzz10ECQclwb

Niketown Infested By Bedbugs -- Closed Indefinitely As Bloodsucking Pest Crisis Continues

"Niketown bedbugs" is a popular search phrase on the Internet today following the news that Nike(NKE) closed its store located on East 57th Street in Manhattan on Saturday after bedbugs were discovered.

"Our primary concern is the well being of our consumers and sales associates," Nike said in a statement. "We are taking all proper steps to eradicate the problem and we expect the store to reopen shortly."

The bedbug crisis has affected many stores and locations throughout New York City. In August the AMC Entertainment movie theater, AMC Empire 25 on West 42nd Street, located in Time Square, was closed due to an influx of the pests. Earlier this summer bedbugs were also found at an Abercrombie and Fitch(ANF) store in New York City and were even found infesting the city's Health Department.

Nike said it hopes to reopen the store as soon as possible.

If they ask if you want to be an Associate. Shake your head.

Cashier? Shake your head.

Manager? Shake your head.

Stock worker? Shake your head.

Tell them you applying to become an exterminator.

http://www.businessinsider.com/niketown-bedbugs-2010-9#ixzz10ECQclwb

It's not in NY, it's in Cali.

Any serious comments that will actually help me? If I get the job i'll definitely make it up to the ones that helped.

It's not in NY, it's in Cali.

Any serious comments that will actually help me? If I get the job i'll definitely make it up to the ones that helped.

be humble, ready to work & really know yah nikes history thats all...

ohh and of course they probably going to do you in a group interview so just be noticeable & know what you saying

be humble, ready to work & really know yah nikes history thats all...

ohh and of course they probably going to do you in a group interview so just be noticeable & know what you saying

when i had my interview with nike (got the job) it was me plus two other people and they didnt get hired only i did but i just wore a dress shirt with dress sweater over it, slacks and my flint 13's. I just tried to show what i knew about nike and about sports as well as let them know i'm customer oriented and believed strongly in the idea of customer service.

talk about how you always wear there gear because its fashionable but at the same time able to do some work in...(something to that effect)

be creative...always
happy.gif
, be nice, hard worker, good working with teams, take initative....really love the brand, that type of stuff...

i heard they get $400 to buy nike gear every couple months or so is this true
nerd.gif

and which NT, is it NTSF by any chance?

talk about how you always wear there gear because its fashionable but at the same time able to do some work in...(something to that effect)

be creative...always
happy.gif
, be nice, hard worker, good working with teams, take initative....really love the brand, that type of stuff...

i heard they get $400 to buy nike gear every couple months or so is this true
nerd.gif

and which NT, is it NTSF by any chance?

when i had my interview with nike (got the job) it was me plus two other people and they didnt get hired only i did but i just wore a dress shirt with dress sweater over it, slacks and my flint 13's. I just tried to show what i knew about nike and about sports as well as let them know i'm customer oriented and believed strongly in the idea of customer service.

I used to work at a Nike Factory Outlet, interview was a group interview. They asked a few questions regarding experiences at previous jobs and a few random ones like have you ever taught yourself how to do something and stuff like that. I wore a polo shirt and some khaki pants and some nice shoes when I went.
Hopefully that helps.

I used to work at a Nike Factory Outlet, interview was a group interview. They asked a few questions regarding experiences at previous jobs and a few random ones like have you ever taught yourself how to do something and stuff like that. I wore a polo shirt and some khaki pants and some nice shoes when I went.
Hopefully that helps.

Basic stuff; I'm a hard worker, goal oriented, blah blah blah.. Dress professional.

Have a strong voice, good character, stand tall.. y'know da rest.

Basic stuff; I'm a hard worker, goal oriented, blah blah blah.. Dress professional.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

30t6p3b.gif
People make things too damn hard, its a normal job.

Hasnt this thread been made several times?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

30t6p3b.gif
People make things too damn hard, its a normal job.

Hasnt this thread been made several times?
eyes.gif

Alright thanks guys, I don't have the interview until Friday so I should have enough time to get ready.
And also I believe it's just going to be a one-on-one interview since the manager asked me what day and time worked for me.

Thanks again, if you guys have anything else to add it would definitely be help to me.
If I get the job i'll be hooking it up with discounts
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom