So I be randomly going to this supercar dealership sometimes and here are a few pics of what I saw.

Dealership is in Cleveland BTW...

sobq74.jpg

v820s0.jpg

2ec44lg.jpg

It was my first time seeing an Enzo in person. Instantly moved up from like #10 on my list of dream cars to like #4. Absolutely beautiful...

sobq74.jpg

v820s0.jpg

2ec44lg.jpg

It was my first time seeing an Enzo in person. Instantly moved up from like #10 on my list of dream cars to like #4. Absolutely beautiful...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Yea those things are no joke.  I had to pick my boss up from the Ferrari repair shop one day after he dropped his car off for service.  Before he hopped into the car, he says "eh, they got an Enzo inside, wanna go check it out?"  does a fat kid love ice cream????  I wanted to go sit in it, but one of the techs was eyeballin me like I didnt belong there (probably cause I didnt).

Yea those things are no joke.  I had to pick my boss up from the Ferrari repair shop one day after he dropped his car off for service.  Before he hopped into the car, he says "eh, they got an Enzo inside, wanna go check it out?"  does a fat kid love ice cream????  I wanted to go sit in it, but one of the techs was eyeballin me like I didnt belong there (probably cause I didnt).

no lie some friends an I use to do this back in HS days........

the ppl were cool about it too.

no lie some friends an I use to do this back in HS days........

the ppl were cool about it too.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Yea those things are no�joke.� I had to pick my boss up from the Ferrari repair shop one day after he dropped his car�off for service.��Before he�hopped into the car, he�says "eh,�they got an Enzo inside, wanna go check it out?"� does a fat kid love ice cream????� I wanted to go sit in�it, but one of the techs was eyeballin me like I didnt belong�there (probably cause I didnt).

��
reminds me of this

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Yea those things are no�joke.� I had to pick my boss up from the Ferrari repair shop one day after he dropped his car�off for service.��Before he�hopped into the car, he�says "eh,�they got an Enzo inside, wanna go check it out?"� does a fat kid love ice cream????� I wanted to go sit in�it, but one of the techs was eyeballin me like I didnt belong�there (probably cause I didnt).

��
reminds me of this

Back
Top Bottom