So I am going to Beaverton, OR

So next week I am going to Beaverton, Orgean to visit the one place I have dream about visiting since i was little youth. For those who have been to Nike HQ, I want to ask what should I expect? 

So next week I am going to Beaverton, Orgean to visit the one place I have dream about visiting since i was little youth. For those who have been to Nike HQ, I want to ask what should I expect? 

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

Orgean to visit the one place I have dream about visiting since i was little youth.

this is a lie. and you spelled Oregon wrong

Orgean to visit the one place I have dream about visiting since i was little youth.

this is a lie. and you spelled Oregon wrong

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by senor chang

find billy hoyle aint no chump and kick his face in for me

whats up with your avy
weebay.gif

whats up with your avy
It's from an episode of the NBC show "Community." One of the characters is real eccentric and decides to put make up on so he's like a dark elf from the game Dungeons and Dragons. That probably made no sense to you, but whatever.
laugh.gif

whats up with your avy
It's from an episode of the NBC show "Community." One of the characters is real eccentric and decides to put make up on so he's like a dark elf from the game Dungeons and Dragons. That probably made no sense to you, but whatever.
laugh.gif

expect to not be allowed to visit nike hq

expect to not be allowed to visit nike hq

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

You do know they do not let anyone on the Nike campus?

Yeah I got a good connect, so it wont be an issue. My spell check apologizes for the spelling error
grin.gif

Yeah I got a good connect, so it wont be an issue. My spell check apologizes for the spelling error
grin.gif

grin.gif
what kind of connect? you ain't getting in son... better to just google 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom