*sniff* They grow up so damn fast...(PICS)

Hard to believe she's 2 1/2 now...(and BTW, excuse the shirt...we had BBQ Chicken for dinner!)

She's 3 times the trouble my son ever was, and twice as tough...finding a babysitter for her is hell, cause everybody knows she's a handful. (Nextstop: Nebraska)

SD531234.JPG

SD531231.JPG

I feel the same way when I look at my nephew---i can stop kissing him cuz I remember when he was a baby and couldn't do nuttin'! Now he running andplaying and it's just amazing......

That first pic makes her look like she's the "innocent child"
laugh.gif

Congrats though!

I hate children pain in the behind, that's why I'm planing on never geting one. anyways good to see her growing up so fast.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

That first pic makes her look like she's the "innocent child"
laugh.gif

SOOOOOOO far from the truth! All my gray hairs are attributed to her...

Same here, good stuff Cam but seriously where's that Saturn at?

Traded it last week for some pogs, a Furby and a UNLV Starter jacket....

i swear they grow up so fast...my daughter is something else ha i love that girl

hey someone put me on this braiding trend. I see all the black girls getting braids as young as possible. Lmk.....

dude,
sick.gif
clean underneath your fridge
laugh.gif
jk I'm pretty sure no one does.

grats ! you have a wonderful child

Originally Posted by Ryda421

dude,
sick.gif
clean underneath your fridge
laugh.gif
jk I'm pretty sure no one does.

grats ! you have a wonderful child

Dude, she ripped the damn plastic guard off of it!
laugh.gif

hey someone put me on this braiding trend. I see all the black girls getting braids as young as possible. Lmk....

Def.makes for less trouble gettin ready for daycare and such...lasts about 5 days before it needs to get redone

Have you seen his taste in cars? jk

That actually made me laugh out loud!
laugh.gif
It's all good!

Thanks for the comments, ya'll....much appreciated

cute
laugh.gif

PM me the saturn pics..i wont post them, if i do you can IP ban me and track me down
nerd.gif

Damn Cam, I remember when you made a thread about finding out the girl was pregnant. Time flies!
eek.gif

Cute daughter
smile.gif

ahahha awwww... but she cant touch MY sister o_O

ahahha, im not her daddy, but definatly feels like i raised her, so i know how your feeling.

^We can tell your a positive role model for her. SMH

Cam, your girl has a great smile. By boy is 6 months, I cant wait for him to get to that age.

Word, man they do grow so quick. My lil one will be 2 in July, cant believe it I have a feeling instead of practicin jump shots and bounce passes there will bealot of this in my future

Shes such a girly girl already, loves purses bows in her hair, nail polish all of that. Everytime shes sees a mirror she stops and kisses herself in it, imscared man.
jk83lk.jpg

j67u9y.jpg

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

^We can tell your a positive role model for her. SMH

Cam, your girl has a great smile. By boy is 6 months, I cant wait for him to get to that age.

she didnt know what any of that meant she was like 3 lol, since then i stopped messing with her like that, shes about 6, and shes completly forgetten how tothizz
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom