Sneaker Spots

I wanna pick up a pair of kicks to ball in. I don't wanna spend over $100. All the new shoes are like $120 and up, and theresnothing that really intrigues me. So anybody no some places in vancouver to pick up some older kicks like kobe 1s, vc4s etc.... Cuz rite now i'm lookingfor sellers on craigslist
laugh.gif

Edit: I'm also thinking of switching to addidas or converse, good idea or not?

my advice would be to wait for f&f 30% off, or if you know someone who works at ftl or champs get a pair on their 50% off days.

Not sure what the outlets are like in vancouver, but u can always take a road trip to cali and check out the nike outlets there.

Adidas has some good stuff these days. Pro Models have a good rep of being a solid ball shoe, and the last few TS shoes the last year or so have been prettygood.

Not sure about converse though. The last converse should I heard good things about were the Wade 1's, and the icon pro's. but those shoes came out 3years ago.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

my advice would be to wait for f&f 30% off, or if you know someone who works at ftl or champs get a pair on their 50% off days.

Not sure what the outlets are like in vancouver, but u can always take a road trip to cali and check out the nike outlets there.

Adidas has some good stuff these days. Pro Models have a good rep of being a solid ball shoe, and the last few TS shoes the last year or so have been pretty good.

Not sure about converse though. The last converse should I heard good things about were the Wade 1's, and the icon pro's. but those shoes came out 3 years ago.
QFT!

Pro models are a solid shoe to play in both indoor and outdoor. I would also highly recommend the Hyperdunk.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Adidas has some good stuff these days. Pro Models have a good rep of being a solid ball shoe, and the last few TS shoes the last year or so have been pretty good.

Not sure about converse though. The last converse should I heard good things about were the Wade 1's, and the icon pro's. but those shoes came out 3 years ago.

I know you're trying to help this guy out, but if's he's looking for a shoe sub $100 I doubt he's going to drive to Cali to save $20dollars
laugh.gif

The Converse wade's are a bad shoe. I wouldn't recommend.

Sometimes you can snake a deal at Winners (I assume those are in Vancouver
nerd.gif
), but try ebay if you're looking for a general ball shoe that's not currently favoured by Kanye West, thus a non-inflated price. If I wereyou, I would pick up a pair of the Retro'd zoom air flights.

Try ebay - worth a shot & the kicks I score are almost always under $100 shipped... Do your homework on the shoe you want & I'm pretty sure ifit's not a Foamposite or sought-after LeBron/Kobe/Penny PE or whatever it can be had for under $100.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom