SNEAKER FREAKER ORDER PROBLEM!

Hi,

I successfully got a pair of sharkbait from sneaker freaker webstore but accidently used the old address when i try to check out. I contact them to see if they could change the shipping address, they said they can not because of the fraud protection. My problem is that does anyone know if sneaker freaker provide the tracking number when they shipped the item because they also said on the website "You will not receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.  " which is so confused, is that means i dont even know where my order is at anytime? Thanks. 

Last edited:
Hi,

I successfully got a pair of sharkbait from sneaker freaker webstore but accidently used the old address when i try to check out. I contact them to see if they could change the shipping address, they said they can not because of the fraud protection. My problem is that does anyone know if sneaker freaker provide the tracking number when they shipped the item because they also said on the website "You will not receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.
 " which is so confused, is that means i dont even know where my order is at anytime? Thanks. 

well there is a thread for this. look it up and ask in there. envious

Back
Top Bottom