::SNEAKER DESIGN INNOVATION

I've received a mail from Hans Georg from Germany, who is not still a member on NT, so I forward you his message.

As he is doing his master-thesis on sneaker design over niketalk, I think your help and contribution will be appreciated.

If you have any question or suggestion post your reply below or contact me to have his direct contact.

Thanks and ciaoooo

Pietro

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo basketball shoe designers,

I'm a student at the Institute of Sports Science at the University of Tübingen, Germany and currently I'm writing my master-thesis about 'innovation creation in online basketball communities'. More precise, I am examining why innovative users create shoe designs and share their designs within online communities such as Niketalk.
It would be great if you could help me with my study and answer a few questions on your motives for posting your design ideas. The survey will take you approximately 4-5 minutes or even less.

This would help me big-time!

Big-ups from Germany
Hans Georg

Link to the survey:
https://www.soscisurvey.de/niketalk/

I've received a mail from Hans Georg from Germany, who is not still a member on NT, so I forward you his message.

As he is doing his master-thesis on sneaker design over niketalk, I think your help and contribution will be appreciated.

If you have any question or suggestion post your reply below or contact me to have his direct contact.

Thanks and ciaoooo

Pietro

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo basketball shoe designers,

I'm a student at the Institute of Sports Science at the University of Tübingen, Germany and currently I'm writing my master-thesis about 'innovation creation in online basketball communities'. More precise, I am examining why innovative users create shoe designs and share their designs within online communities such as Niketalk.
It would be great if you could help me with my study and answer a few questions on your motives for posting your design ideas. The survey will take you approximately 4-5 minutes or even less.

This would help me big-time!

Big-ups from Germany
Hans Georg

Link to the survey:
https://www.soscisurvey.de/niketalk/

Back
Top Bottom