Snagged pictures of Spring Jordan catalog (XII, IV, XI low) {Canadian prices}

Sorry if pics of these already exist....
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

kliedqzj:tw1

The XI lows are sick, will cop!

What the hell is wrong with this site!? Been having problems for a couple of days........

So they did bring back the patent lows! Very nice, reminds me of: A) a mid retro+ colorway that was rumored to release a few years ago, and B) the Citrus XI Low (minus the black sock liner).

All the XII look great as well, only thing there I will be passing on is the military IV unless it is made better than the 06 pair which in turn I would then flip.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

PICS DONT WORK!!!!!

Yes they do, if they aren't working for you click on the error image; right click; Copy Image URL; then paste it into a new tab and hit enter! 
grin.gif

Those XI are straight fire..  $195 though... Hopefully that was just a dollar conversion for another country..  Who knows..  If they are $195 though..  I'm officially priced out

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

$195 for some 12's?! 
indifferent.gif

Ok I just noticed that if it is so then Catching sales, getting a swoosh account or I will not buy a damn thing at those prices. I was feeling the OG colorways, not sure about the others. 

Ummmm is it just me or did the IVs read $189.95 and the XIIs $195.95.....
indifferent.gif
 Well JB, say goodbye to some of your customers because those prices are outrageous
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom