Smoking Serenity Now Vol. Legal Herb

I've been hearing a lot about this incense called "Serenity Now" that if smoked gives you the same effects as smoking marijuana, but this islegal. It doesn't contain any THC in it so if smoked and you had to take a test for anything, it would come up negative. So anyways my boy and I decided tosmoke a bowl yesterday and man this @#+$ works. We hit up two more bowls before the movies and my boy started having an anxiety attack in the movies
laugh.gif

Anyways, has anyone else heard or tried this stuff? You can just buy it from stores.

You smoke any kind of incense you're either 11 or mentally handicapped...

Either way it's NOT a good look
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

You smoke any kind of incense you're either 11 or mentally handicapped...

Either way it's NOT a good look
smh.gif

It really wasn't that serious. I was just high. I'm just asking if anyone else smokes this because it is becoming a popular trend down here. My parentsare selling it at there stores and it's selling out like crazy.

never heard of it, but stop giving dude a hard time if the stuff is a natuaral herb like salvia. If its some chemical altered stuff, please continue theberating.

I've consistently heard than none of this stuff really works the same. Stick with weed, it's about as easy to get as a large pizza.

living in japan, a lot of people smoke this stuff (different name though), ive tried it a couple of times and it definitely works - minus the fact that its ashorter high, but its really terrible for you. I know a few people that have complained about coughing out black ash after smoking it on a regular basis.

and after a summer of smoking straight spice, or serenity, i wouldnt reccomend it, stick to the real herb that %^$# is for fiends yo...

Originally Posted by iMixedi

I've been hearing a lot about this incense called "Serenity Now" that if smoked gives you the same effects as smoking marijuana, but this is legal. It doesn't contain any THC in it so if smoked and you had to take a test for anything, it would come up negative. So anyways my boy and I decided to smoke a bowl yesterday and man this @#+$ works. We hit up two more bowls before the movies and my boy started having an anxiety attack in the movies
laugh.gif

Anyways, has anyone else heard or tried this stuff? You can just buy it from stores.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom