SMH @ the new young driver rules

laugh.gif

Yeah, everyone I know is outraged about this.

I feel that it's really stupid to restrict all young drivers because this one dude's son was drinking and driving and killed 3 of his friends in a carcrash.

That is his responsibility to make sure his kid doesn't drink and drive. Now all young drives have to pay for the kid's actions.

not against the drinking law but smh at the increased penalties and passenger rule

thank god im 20 in less then 2 months

This is a knee jerk reaction to the accident that happened. The father should not have given his kid such a nice car and perhaps should have paid moreattention to his son's social habits. Ultimately though, the kid's responsible for his actions alone and all teenagers should not be grouped with him.

yea these rules are ridiculous....i MIGHT understand the alcohol limit at 0, but license suspension for SPEEDING? only 3 PASSENGERS? w.t.f!

SMH!!!!!!!!
this is some serious *******T!
the alcohol limit makes alot of sense.
BUT the passenger limit is completely ridiculous!

BC isnt that strict tho, who seriously uses the N on their cars.... i dunno when i lived in vic cops werent serious at all as long as you were polite and didntcatch one on a bad day

I agree with most people in here...the 1 passenger rule is horrible. What happened to preserving the environment? Wont this rule increase the amount ofvehicles on the road? Wont that increase the amount of inexperienced drivers on the road?

I can see this new law breaking up some friendships...dudes are gonna have to make their friends walk home because the girlfriend gets 1st dibs as passenger
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom