SMH at parents not giving their kids meds on time Vol. ADHD?

indifferent.gif

Some on the injections given to the baby during the first 24 months or so...are sometimes linked with ADD and other problems...it is being evaluated if theyhave any relation.
Peace!

I got ADD...I take adderall..and its helped me accomplish important things in life....Job...college...everything...Aderall *****!

This society is over medicated.

ADD (which I myself was diagnosed with) is Bull.

Everybody wants you to take a pill or a shot because they don't want to take the time to treat the problem.

I hate that $#$%.

nah. i came across this searching gta iv. and wondered why in the world this had anything to do with it

well, cuz ADD/bi polar cats are @*@% BANANAS when not taking it
Surely you're not equating one with the other... The two afflictions are completely different animals...

Originally Posted by JoeBonnano

well, cuz ADD/bi polar cats are @*@% BANANAS when not taking it
Surely you're not equating one with the other... The two afflictions are completely different animals...
im not saying theyre the same deal, but the way people react when they arent on their pills, whether it bs ADD or being BiPolar, is damn near identical

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the first video!

I can't breathe!!!

smh.gif
@ me for laughing but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the way he shakes his head and makes that sound
roll.gif

I don't know anything about the kid in the first video, but I can already imagine how he acts, and I hate him.

im not saying theyre the same deal, but the way people react when they arent on their pills, whether it bs ADD or being BiPolar, is damn near identical
No they don't.

Back
Top Bottom