SMFH...The Score Tonight cancelled

The only entertaining sports highlight show in this country has been cancelled. 10-11pm during the fall/winter is going to be super boring now
smh.gif
I wonder what Sim and Tim are going to end up doing now, these dudes are both great.

For the 3 or 4 hockey fans on this forum, "Hardcore Hockey Talk" has also been cancelled.

http://www.torontosun.com.../07/30/10308986-sun.html

Erased from Scoreboard

Tuesday was a sad day for Canadian sports fans, when Score Television Network cancelled The Score Tonight. Wanting more segment-based material, such as Cabbie and Gerry Dee, is understandable but the segments work best with destination-based programming. The Score Tonight, with Sid Seixeiro and Tim Micallef, was the best nightly update show for younger sports fans.

They're getting a new high lite show probably during prime time to compete with Sportscenter.

Nikki Reyes and Tony Ambrosio are officially fired though lol.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

They're getting a new high lite show probably during prime time to compete with Sportscenter.

Nikki Reyes and Tony Ambrosio are officially fired though lol.

Woah... really?

Originally with the Score changing it up in the morning I thought she was apart of the morning edition show for the Score.

what?! how the hell does that happen?!

they have to replace it with a sportscenter/sportsnet connected type show anyway, so why 'cancel' it.

it's not even really a cancellation just yet another unneccessary revamp by the dumbasses running the network.

of course they lag behind in the ratings when they change up their shows and lineups every 3 months. there's no time to build viewership.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

smh.gif
mad.gif
The only show that actually cared about basketball and now thats gone
indifferent.gif
yeah the only highlight show at least that cared about basketball this side of the border

i wish gerry dee got the axe

*@*% i hate that dude soooo much

edit - hht got cancelled too? $*@!

mad.gif
NO!! man i loved the score tonight, sid n tim were really refreshing. asalready stated, the only sports highlight show that cared for b'ball coverage up here.

Back
Top Bottom