smashing? when is it right or wrong ?

ok. like the title says, is smashing your friends girl wrong ?

would u date the chick after he smahed her ?

does it feel weird ?

btw chicks suck, and all smash everyone eventually. honestly ? right />

laugh.gif

its not another simp post, its a honest question. do u consider a chick that smashed a homie "date able"?

no bs.

ok. like the title says, is smashing your friends girl wrong ?

would u date the chick after he smahed her ?

does it feel weird ?

btw chicks suck, and all smash everyone eventually. honestly ? right />

laugh.gif

its not another simp post, its a honest question. do u consider a chick that smashed a homie "date able"?

no bs.

wth?
Are you serious? I am hoping you worded this wrong.
Why would someone smash their friend's girl?

wth?
Are you serious? I am hoping you worded this wrong.
Why would someone smash their friend's girl?

Why would u want to do that? I see you could be a habitual line stepper.....

Why would u want to do that? I see you could be a habitual line stepper.....

Depends on your philosophy and morals but there are situations when smashing is never wrong.

Don't mind smashing if a homey has since I'm not thinking of all of the past dudes a girl I'm smashing has smashed and as for smashing a homey's current girl it'd have to be early in the relationship so I can let him know she's a smutbag.

As for dating probably not. There's 7 females to every man. I don't need to date one a homey smashed.

Depends on your philosophy and morals but there are situations when smashing is never wrong.

Don't mind smashing if a homey has since I'm not thinking of all of the past dudes a girl I'm smashing has smashed and as for smashing a homey's current girl it'd have to be early in the relationship so I can let him know she's a smutbag.

As for dating probably not. There's 7 females to every man. I don't need to date one a homey smashed.

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

as for smashing a homey's current girl it'd have to be early in the relationship so I can let him know she's a smutbag.

How ironic, your the only scumbag in that whole situation.

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

as for smashing a homey's current girl it'd have to be early in the relationship so I can let him know she's a smutbag.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

I didn't spell the word wrong. A smutbag is not the female version of a scumbag
laugh.gif
  well at least not where I'm from. So it's not ironic.

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

laugh.gif

Yes, smashed a couple of my friends "Ex's" but shmanging ur friend's girl is off limits.

Yes, smashed a couple of my friends "Ex's" but shmanging ur friend's girl is off limits.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

laugh.gif

whoops, my bad dude, I competely read something different.   but... you let the chick get at you and instead of tellin your boy, you follow thru and smash the joint and then tell him? 

Back
Top Bottom