slim Williams Buys Biggest Mansion in South Florida -- with $7.15 Mil Cash

the real  #1 stunna'

he might not be all in the spotlight, but i've always believed that he's the real mastermind behind cash money's success.

Last edited:
damn a bought another biggest mansion in florida? i thought the last was the biggest mansion in florida...

oh wait...

Quick question...

When you get money.... Do you HAVE to buy a bigger house?

i iean... As a single man, i wouldnt want a 9 bedroom crib...

too much space to worry about people in and out..

i guess i'm not taking into consideration the entourage... They gotta live too...

the real #1 stunna'

he might not be all in the spotlight, but i've always believed that he's the real mastermind behind cash money's success.

those who know about cash money know that, hes the brains behind the operation.

slim>birdman

If I ever came into a large amount of money, I wouldn't want a mansion. Too much upkeep Imo. Just give me a nice sized home and I'm good.

They like to stunt. This is all about having the biggest, best, newest, etc. with Baby and Slim. Thats what they do man.

They made it off the "cone-da". :pimp:

How could anyone hate? And worried about how another man looks? smh "Men" these days. smh

that location is
pimp.gif
but def not the biggest home in south fla.  I walked through one last fall that was 45,000.00 sq. ft right on the gulf....went for 50 mil..SW fla area...

First time I got legitimately lost in a house...I'll look  for pics

and for that plat of land and square footage, slim got a STEAL.

Last edited:
Weston's like 10 mins away from me. Gon' head Slim! I've always admired him, and Birdie, since I was a young tike.

Back
Top Bottom