Skype hype...FTW or FTL

After seeing a couple people saying o i have skype...im on skype...skype this skype that...i decided to make my own skype account...now tell me NT what is yourtake on this...

i stay on skype to talk to my friend in the UK, co.jp connec, and my god daughter. It would be weird to talk to another man off NT though.

I've only used it a couple of times for contacts abroad, works pretty good IMO, it'll take off for those that travel a lot for sure.
pimp.gif

I like skype, its great way to keep in touch with people. The audio and video is great also, compared to other services (Yahoo, MSN)

I haven't used Skype in like 2 years, I remember me and a few NTer's used to prank call people.
A few of my friends prank called a bunch of suicide hotlines and police stations because they couldn't track it cause there was no phone #.

Its as smooth as your video blog but for conversations with other skype members. I talk to my manager in L.A. via skype and its no-lag

I also call all over the world

Ive been using skype On and off in years... sometimes they work flawlessly but most of the time its logging like hell.

I recently install the new version to try the "high Quality video call",i even ask my sister in US to DL it so we can use it since we both have theright kind of webcam for High quality video call. but its fails. maybe ill try it again soon.

Msn video call/chat works great... even on weekends when people around the world using all type of chat/messenger at the same time.

It's not hype...Twitter is hype..
It's free video chatting..not really a trend in my eyes..I like it and it works way better then AIM video chat.

Oovoo is cool too.

I use it every day to transfer files, instant message and talk to my accounts in China and my home office in another state.

Skype has allowed me to work from home full-time for over 4 years now.

Back
Top Bottom