SIZING:AM1's vs. NB574's

How is the sizing of AM1's compared 2 NB574's?Do NB574's run smaller/bigger or tts?If i am 11.5 in AM1's,which size shall i go for with 574's?pls advise!

Not sure how you like the fit on your shoes, but with the NB 574 if you go true to size then they are like a perfect fit - real snug. I haven't worn my 574s alot so I'm not sure if they stretch over time. 

I find the AM1 to be a little bit more flexible. Going true to size on an AM1 is good, and you still have about half a inch or so of room to move around in. 

Both are pretty good shoes all around though and the fitting isn't that much different. I would say size up from your true size if you get a pair if 574s 

thx alot,brotha.ur input helped me out here.i am xcited about gettin' my first custom 574's.1of1pair made worldwide.thanx!!

Yeah, they're real nice and comfy. I love mines, just wish I wore them more. Post pics when you get them

i was about2checkout,but after chosing size i am asked to chose a width?wtf?
How is your foot? Do you have a flat foot? Wide arch? Regular?

D is the standard width and I have a flat foot but the 574s I got feel fine on me (their a D width btw)

i have a flatfoot totally,like an elephant.i went with d,as it seems to be the standard width,so i'm havin' my fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom