SINCE THE SILVER FLIGHPOSITES RELEASED WILL WE NOW ....

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
SINCE THE FLIGHTPOSITES HAVE DONE A "QUICKSTRIKE" ON US...DOES THIS MEAN WERE GOING TO GETTHAT SAMPLE "PEARL" PAIR WE SAW A WHILE AGO, IN DECEMBER...OR WAS THAT JUST A TB WITH INCREDIBLY NICE PICS... ANY
nerd.gif
NE KNOW

those were the silvers

the silvers didn't quickstrike they just released early like lots of b-ball retros have.

THIS WASNT AN EARLY RELEASE....EARLY RELEASE IS ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE THE ACTUAL MONTH...ITS ALMOST AWHOLE MONTH AHEAD...BUT WHO KNOWS

cactus and black/red foamposite 1's released the same way. Anytime in the scope of the target release period which can be a few weeks to a month early. Nowif the varsity purple foam 1's everyones barking about released now, that would be a legit QS.

As for these "pearls", unless they're coming out from HOH, i wouldn't count on it.

What Flightposite 1 "pearls"? Are these what you are talking about?

357156e64c218047206178db4c49a19ddb4b8ef.jpg

01e35451e8ba4d9d2ac3833941a103989ed3c4c.jpg

d4f35569e30d469f2a288a754d91520799e697c.jpg

Scooped them at an outlet way back when the FP1 was released, but they only came in big sizes, this is the smallest and its a thirteen. the insoles aredifferent from my other FP1, which has the usual insoles for an alpha shoe at that time, but has zoom insoles nontheless.

Those are just the TB (Team Bank) version posted above, correct me if im wrong.

That would go right in hand with only big sizes, and many college/NBA players wore that same colorway.

There was also several other TB colorways as well.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

cactus and black/red foamposite 1's released the same way. Anytime in the scope of the target release period which can be a few weeks to a month early. Now if the varsity purple foam 1's everyones barking about released now, that would be a legit QS.

As for these "pearls", unless they're coming out from HOH, i wouldn't count on it.

AND WHY IS THIS...BC EVERYONE IS "BARKING" ABOUT THEM...I STILL DONT SEE THESE AS A LEGITITMITREGULAR RELEASE...THESE CAME OUT PRETTY EARLY..AND I DONT KNOW IF IM BUGGIN ( I DOUBT IT) BUT THE PICS WE SAW LAST...COULDNT HAVE BEEN TB'S FROM LIKE2002

Well I dont think we'll see A pearl Flight but Im still waiting on foams myself..

NEED PEARL FOAMPOSITES SIZE 10.5-11 VVVNDS-DS

like i said earlier it was just the sample pics of the silver flights, posted by kixandthecity i think i made the thread and can't find it

but everyone was complaining like usual saying the shoes do not look silver and almost look white...but they were silver flightposites.

chill homie! u r trippin
the pearl one u r talking about was the silver flights taken pix by katc~
they stated it silver flightposite which is dropping this month~ n some of the stores are already received shipment, u can find em on the net!
i think this year, nike is don w/ the flightposite retros~ unless some QS or limisted HOH edition, but i highly doubt it!

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^if you are talking about the photo i posted, i bought it in 1999 at Ontario mills, so its not

SORRY...NO I WASNT I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED THE POST THAT WAS MADE ABOUT THESE WITH BRAND NEWPICS..

Originally Posted by j o 19

THIS WASNT AN EARLY RELEASE....EARLY RELEASE IS ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE THE ACTUAL MONTH...ITS ALMOST A WHOLE MONTH AHEAD...BUT WHO KNOWS

AND WHY IS THIS...BC EVERYONE IS "BARKING" ABOUT THEM...I STILL DONT SEE THESE AS A LEGITITMIT REGULAR RELEASE...THESE CAME OUT PRETTY EARLY..AND I DONT KNOW IF IM BUGGIN ( I DOUBT IT) BUT THE PICS WE SAW LAST...COULDNT HAVE BEEN TB'S FROM LIKE 2002

roll.gif
you kids are just too funny

Originally Posted by 45DE

Originally Posted by j o 19

THIS WASNT AN EARLY RELEASE....EARLY RELEASE IS ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE THE ACTUAL MONTH...ITS ALMOST A WHOLE MONTH AHEAD...BUT WHO KNOWS

AND WHY IS THIS...BC EVERYONE IS "BARKING" ABOUT THEM...I STILL DONT SEE THESE AS A LEGITITMIT REGULAR RELEASE...THESE CAME OUT PRETTY EARLY..AND I DONT KNOW IF IM BUGGIN ( I DOUBT IT) BUT THE PICS WE SAW LAST...COULDNT HAVE BEEN TB'S FROM LIKE 2002

roll.gif
you kids are just too funny

WATCH YOUR MOUTH IM A GROWN !%% MAN...AND I WAS DEF. AROUND WHEN THESE FIRST RELEASED.

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

What Flightposite 1 "pearls"? Are these what you are talking about?

357156e64c218047206178db4c49a19ddb4b8ef.jpg

01e35451e8ba4d9d2ac3833941a103989ed3c4c.jpg

d4f35569e30d469f2a288a754d91520799e697c.jpg

Scooped them at an outlet way back when the FP1 was released, but they only came in big sizes, this is the smallest and its a thirteen. the insoles are different from my other FP1, which has the usual insoles for an alpha shoe at that time, but has zoom insoles nontheless.
pimp.gif

best case scenario.........nike would drop another retro+ CW if they need to pay for the tooling of earlier Flightposite materials.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

the silver flightposites officially drop in stores NEXT month

IF THIS IS TRUE THEN I DOUBT WELL GET A RERELEASE OF THE WHITE TB PAIR.

Back
Top Bottom