Show Me Your Af1 Invisibles!!

Post Yours..I'll Post Mine When They Come In(Cant Wait)!!Show'em
happy.gif

2236313880_a4462ace00_o.jpg

Funny the hype these got when they released and now you could pick up a pair for close to retail. I regret so much going crazy for them, not a big deal now.

I have a them... but I just wish they released with the clear tongue like the samples had....

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

I have a them... but I just wish they released with the clear tongue like the samples had....

the samples also had NO contrast stitching on them. they looked horrible.

good thing they followed an NTers suggestion about the stitching, so you could at least see what shoe they were trying to be.

although, those monstrosities still should never have happened.

Considering there's only 2 colorways of these...this won't be a very interesting thread.

Ugly shoe anyway. Clear only works for soles....

Originally Posted by size twelve

the samples also had NO contrast stitching on them. they looked horrible.

good thing they followed an NTers suggestion about the stitching, so you could at least see what shoe they were trying to be.

although, those monstrosities still should never have happened.

"Horrible"?... "Montrosities"?... I find this a little dramatic... But your opinion is your own...

I'm glad they released... I think they were a good idea as a promotional item but not as an everyday shoe...

where's that pic of the invisibles for sale - with some doods bare feet in them?

I'm glad they released... I think they were a good idea as a promotional item but not as an everyday shoe...

My thoughts exactly......and what a conversation piece these will make in about 20 years.
tongue.gif

Invisibles are dope as hell to me, but I'm selling mine because mine are still deadstock after a year & a half. I don't wanna just hoard onto stuffjust because.

Could someone post a pic of them wearing them?

I've never seen a good pic of how they really look on feet.

What ever happen to the orange pair of these. I remember a whole bunch of people saying they were set to release around the same time the lavender pairreleased. Also anyone have a picture of them?

^yes, i had them, then sold them...

probably going to off the blue ones aswell....

Back
Top Bottom