Shooter in NZ live streamed mass shooting on Facebook...

Start holding this cites accountable for allowing everyone access to their ****. Not everyone needs to be able to broadcast live. Have a legitimate check in place. Take that **** down already

POS from video is dead, others are still on the loose apparently

01F42C80-9856-4153-A33C-205CAAEB69C2.png

Edit:

Same guy, posting this before he did this.
3468E845-EC5D-4B09-AED4-EF719397DB58.png

Damn i watched. Poor lady at the end saying help me after getting shot already. Then he shoots her in the head.

Don't think I wanna watch that

Edit: Watched it :smh:

Been on the internet long enough to know watching stuff like that is never worth it.

RIP to the victims and well wishes to the injured for a full recovery..

Here's to hoping this incident is treated like the terror attack it was and I hope this casts a spotlight on an incredibly toxic internet culture which seems to have multiplied in toxicity since the election of the Trump administration.

Guarantee if what I'm seeing is right about 4chan, 8chan, whateverchan they were likely egging dude on to begin with and never alerted authorities.

This evil pos really said subscribe to PewDiePie before he slaughtered these people? You have no idea how much this hurts me. To be so flippant. So cold and uncaring with human life. It's a joke to these monsters

From what im reading, this pewdiepie dude is very nazi/racist like as well, so now people are bashing on this person saying its their fault.

Back
Top Bottom