Shoe Collection....Doing this since 99

I've been doing this since HS and have slowed down considerably. NT has been great over the last nine years. Thanks to a Kicks magazine I found theezboard site and lurked until '03. I'm 25 now and I was cleaning so I figured I'd take pics of my collection. I only took pics of one shoe becauseit's pretty much assumed that I have both. I'm okay with anyone who doubts me.

I never knew the time it would take to take all of these pics.

Thanks to all the NTers that helped fuel my addiction.

BTW I wear 95% of my shoes so some are unlaced, beat up, ect...

Without futher adieu....

BONUS PIC

nice collection..python am90s
pimp.gif

jordans and nikes for sale size 10.5-11
http://niketalk.com/topic/198832

you passed on a ton of heat for starting in 99... really like the columbia iv's and trainer 1 low's though to name a couple.

i think you posess a very modest shoe collection, love that you wear them.i need to start breakin some of mine out!

word up..if you ben doin this since 99 you missed out on alot..infrared 6's should dfinately be up in there..but i do see alot of fire...

Just a little FYI. I started verrry slow, and only bought basketball shoes with "new" technology. I didn't have a lot of cash, so I had topass on most of the retros. In hindsight, there are a few pair I wish I would've scooped up because that was the pinnacle of retro J's. Thanks forlooking.

Back
Top Bottom