Shawn Roids Merriman

o yea, 17 sacks last season on roids

so far this season: 5.5 sacks through 10 games

where are the charger fans who said he'd notch more than 20?

someone give this man back his steroids, he's much better with them

^their whole defense... hell their whole team has struggled this year. while there's no doubt the juice helped him, I don't think the lack of roids isthe only reason he's not putting up huge numbers.

I hate this dude...

and he got LAID OUT by tiny Maurice Jones Drew
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

o yea, 17 sacks last season on roids

so far this season: 5.5 sacks through 10 games

where are the charger fans who said he'd notch more than 20?

someone give this man back his steroids, he's much better with them

I don't even recall a Charger fan on this board saying he'd get 20 or more sacks this season.
So I wonder where you got that from.

And I agree, Merriman is nothing without shooting up.

remember he assured everyone he wasnt on steroids? remember when he said he would be vindicated? remember when he said he would go after the supplement companythat provided him the suplpements and would name the company and what pills he took?

none of that ever happened...

I tried to point that out but Team Chargers came out full force and tried to asassinate my character
laugh.gif
they tried to say since he came back from hissuspension and was still balling that it [proved he wasnt roiding.
well, He didnt have to do anymore cycles for him to still reap the benefits of his pervious cycles.
the only way he was going to prove it wasnt a Steroid was to play "lights out" this season. It hasnt happened yet, and thus the cloud and suspicionwill continue hover over him.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

remember he assured everyone he wasnt on steroids? remember when he said he would be vindicated? remember when he said he would go after the supplement company that provided him the suplpements and would name the company and what pills he took?

none of that ever happened...

I tried to point that out but Team Chargers came out full force and tried to asassinate my character
laugh.gif
they tried to say since he came back from his suspension and was still balling that it [proved he wasnt roiding.
well, He didnt have to do anymore cycles for him to still reap the benefits of his pervious cycles.
the only way he was going to prove it wasnt a Steroid was to play "lights out" this season. It hasnt happened yet, and thus the cloud and suspicion will continue hover over him.

I remember you saying that.
I believe I was the one that was debating with you about it.

Well, low and behold. So far, you've been right. I have yet to read anything about Merriman trying to pursue that company that had the tainted supplements.He even vowed to go after that company. So far, his performance speaks for itself. Non-existant.

SMH. And to think I actually defended the guy.

I remember fighting with some dude who did a show for Colin Cowherd last year and he was complely in denial that Merriman did anything. He tried to say thesubstance he was busted for was weed or something, and that Jason taylor was an idiot for saying anything.
laugh.gif

The NFL still put a man that tested positive for steroids in the freaking Pro Bowl.

Are you listening kids?

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

MerrimanBeforeAfter.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe Lights Out just changed his diet
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
O MY GOD, Look at how profound the difference is,
smh.gif
please tell mesomeone ps'd his his face on Darren Sproles Body? C mon man, that CANT be real! can it ?
nerd.gif

Im revoking his team traps membership card ASAP.

all jokes aside, if that those pics are real
sick.gif
smh.gif
andre iguodala got broader shoulders then him
laugh.gif
grin.gif

The NFL still put a man that tested positive for steroids in the freaking Pro Bowl.

Are you listening kids?
and he almost won DPOY, Im so glad Champ and JT didnt bite their tongue on the subject.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

MerrimanBeforeAfter.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe Lights Out just changed his diet
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
O MY GOD, Look at how profound the difference is,
smh.gif
please tell me someone ps'd his his face on Darren Sproles Body? C mon man, that CANT be real! can it ?
nerd.gif

Im revoking his team traps membership card ASAP.

all jokes aside, if that those pics are real
sick.gif
smh.gif
andre iguodala got broader shoulders then him
laugh.gif
grin.gif
damn
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but real talk, if that isn't photoshopped
eek.gif
Merriman gettin'exposed for real
smh.gif

ps: what kind of roids did he take? didn't dude say it was a "protein shake"?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom