sharkley ?

I want to know if these are comfortable playing indoors... and are they heavy or light?

I've been playing with my Air Zoom Kobe 1's for the longest... Are the sharkleys better than the AZK1?

sharklies were cool to me then I saw a whole bunch of ppl from Indianapolis wearing them, then I realized they were whack

Sharkleys are pretty comfortable in my opinion. I use my pair for playing outdoors and I find the ankle support on them to be very good. Some people might findthe ankle support to be too tight, but I think its good for reducing the chances of rolling my ankle. Only complain I have is they tend to get narrow towardsthe toe area. But overall I would recommend them.

the sharkleys are a good performing shoe..for the price. they are not on the same level as the kobes or lebrons or anything like that. theres only heel zoom,so theres no responsiveness at all in the front of the foot. they dont feel heavy when you are playing with them but they kinda do in hand.

Originally Posted by blackice4

sharklies were cool to me then I saw a whole bunch of ppl from Indianapolis wearing them, then I realized they were whack

How dumb do you sound.
They were good until you saw other people wearing them, then they turned wack?
indifferent.gif

Maybe they too thought the shoe was good.................. just a thought.

My ballin shoes, good grip great ankle support as for weight they are okay not to heavy not to light only complaint is the edge of thee tongue hurts my rightfoot if too tight anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom