Scott Skiles=Fraud....

S4L

I can always count on a Bulls victory over the Lakers.

Bulls by 5....

Dont dodge this thread like you did the Cowboys thread,
after the Lakers win
laugh.gif

Sometimes I don't even post when my team wins. What's your point?

where did this nickname "the machine" come from for sasha?? but for real this dude is MJ when it's garbage time
Lakers should be able to take this one though...but it won't be easy

You can thank "the machine or scoring machine" to Stu Lantz
laugh.gif

Go lakers - gotta stop bordon & nocioni. Whoever guards Old Ben must put a body on him.

Lllaaaakkeeeshowwww
pimp.gif

It's not about Kobe anymore.. i wana see what bynum will do next.. dude is beasting..

Originally Posted by Japs24

It's not about Kobe anymore.. i wana see what bynum will do next.. dude is beasting..
Co-sign. I said before this season that Bynum is the x factor both for this season and for the future of the franchise. I said that he was the playerto watch but I wasn't sure if watching him would be pleasant.
laugh.gif

He has been playing really well. He is more confident and agressive. Hopefully he'll just keep getting more and more comfortable and assertive out there.he has all of the tools to get 20-25 and 10-15 on a nightly basis. He's not extremely athletic but he has good hands, an asset for a bigman; soft touch onhis jump hook and free throws and most importantly he seems smart and capable of rapidly learning and hopefully mastering the game. He needs to just keep onlearning and practicing team defense, foot work in the post, shooting with the left and how to master the complexities of the triangle offense. He already isshowing a real knack for passing and that is what seperates great offensive bigmen from the merely good.

The sky is the limit for Andrew Bynum, between his limited high school career and nascent NBA career he has played in less formal games in his entire life thanhis teacher, Kareem Abdul Jabber, has played in the NBA post season. If Bynum can keep improving and become a standout NBA bigman, the Lakers will be back incontention which the next couple of years. Hopefully we'll get to see the beginning of Bynum's prime overlap with the last years of Kobe's primeyears and with them in the same uniform, we're legit contenders. Even if Kobe is a bit past his prime when Bynum is peaking, Kobe will be easier for Kobe,he won;t have the burden of scorering and he can play his great all around game, like he did with Shaq en route to three titles.

You don't replace guys like Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul Jabber and Shaquille O'Neal but if you have a great franchise to find new and diffrent guyswho can own the paint and can one day help us capture that 10th purple and gold banner.

bynum has been playing pretty good......but.....bulls by 6, they didn't forget that lose earlier this year
wink.gif

Great, Shoes is runnin this thread.
ohwell.gif

Hopefully we can get the early lead and he'll disappear onto the next bogus thread.
laugh.gif

Let's get this one Lakers and get ready for the hype machine on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom