SCOTIABANK NUIT BLANCHE

quik1987

Banned
header_image_w_text.gif

For one sleepless night experience the city transformed by close to 500 artists for Toronto's fourth annual sunset to sunrise celebration of contemporaryart. Discover art in galleries, museums and unexpected places. From churches and grocery stores to chimney stacks and bus stations, choose from 130 projectsand chart your own path.

http://www.scotiabanknuitblanche.ca

Anyone involved in this? Participating? Know any cool stuff to check out?

pimp.gif
You'll enjoy it, a great way to see Toronto at night. Just got to find a good backway to drive into the city and park.

I wouldn't say there's a 'best' zone, as it's all preference and nothing is ever the same.

Here's a couple things that I managed to catch last year.

- 'Horroridor' - two walls of people in horror flicks screaming. One of the walls was women, the other were men. This was probably one of my favoritesthat night.
- Zombie Walk
- There was a dude sitting blindfolded for hours
- Slideshow of people in the nude
- Self portraits at OCAD

There's more that I don't remember at the moment. But it was pretty dope. Bundle up, it's gonna be chilly out.

last year was bananas...its a long cold night so make sure you prepare for that...you'll discover parts of T.O. where you might not have gone to before andbe amazed at the creativity of our city and its people...have fun...i'll definitely be there

last year was bananas.

Yes...even met David Miller
laugh.gif
(opening @ city hall) with the giantequalizer

I think the best one last year was the Waterfall made out of plastic water bottles.

won't be able to go this year because I have no JOs anymore = fail/L
frown.gif
homeboys won't even bother looking at "art".

Went last night, and had one of the "trippiest" nights of my life. Lived here my whole life, and have never experienced TO like that. For the catsthat slept on this, I definitely recommend you reach next year.

Back
Top Bottom