School me on Authentic NFL Reebok Jerseys

Not for sure if this is in the right section (Mods move is necessary), but I'm planning on getting a few authentic Rebook NFL Jerseys (basically the exactsame one's the players wear on field). Not really interested in the screen printed ones or the single stitched. I've looked at a few different teamshops, sports fan shops, and websites like Eastbay and they seem to range around $220 to $320 depending on the team and player. Kinda steep, but I noticed onebay that they can range between $60 to $100. It would be nice to catch a deal on them, but can they be legit at that price? I can spot fake sneakers from amile away, but I don't know much about these jerseys. Just wondering if any NTer's had knowledge on what to look for? How they fit? How to take careof them? Any info is appreciated.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Not for sure if this is in the right section (Mods move is necessary), but I'm planning on getting a few authentic Rebook NFL Jerseys (basically the exact same one's the players wear on field). Not really interested in the screen printed ones or the single stitched. I've looked at a few different team shops, sports fan shops, and websites like Eastbay and they seem to range around $220 to $320 depending on the team and player. Kinda steep, but I noticed on ebay that they can range between $60 to $100. It would be nice to catch a deal on them, but can they be legit at that price? I can spot fake sneakers from a mile away, but I don't know much about these jerseys. Just wondering if any NTer's had knowledge on what to look for? How they fit? How to take care of them? Any info is appreciated.

I have authentic nfl jerseys and the fakes look almost identical as the authentics with one exception the neck tag of the authentic says made in korea mostneck tags of the fakes are made in china. I am also selling authentic jerseys if your interested. Let me know i have some teams and players size 50 and 52maybe i might have your team or player available. I can email you pics as well. Thanks.

^^I've tried on a few at team shops and I wear a 52 in some teams and 54 in others. I'm an Eagles fan, so I'm mainly looking for their jerseys.Just copped a white Westbrook, but I'm trying to get a black or green McNabb. Also looking for a Ray Lewis, a Steve Smith, and a Darren Sproles just toname a few. Let me know what you have. Thanks for the info

i have some for sale if u want
wink.gif

Just about every Ebay one is fake. Some are better than others, but I'm just weird about fake things. Whether jerseys, shoes or a watch for me, or a bagfor my wife, I would rather pay more or just not have it. Just something (to me) about faking being able to afford it, either you can (which is great) or youcan't (which is no big deal at all in this economy/world). Guys on here can help though if you provide the pics/links

Back
Top Bottom