School Daze Air Jordan 1 -

copped from citysole for $105.
6aedd9b397173e5a6a71863e37e3386e.image.750x521.jpg

I like 'em. But did these replace the ones with the cement print? Haven't been up on JB in a while.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

was considering copping these but the material just kills it for me.

yep... cuz tumbled leather is a terrible thing, maybe that's why everyone would rather have the CDP 3's with #!#% leather over the 01' 3's thatalso had tumbled leather.

Originally Posted by bam528

yep... cuz tumbled leather is a terrible thing, maybe that's why everyone would rather have the CDP 3's with #!#% leather over the 01' 3's that also had tumbled leather.

UR BOTH CRAZY THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST 1'S OF THE YEAR THE LEATHER IS EXTREMLY SOFT & THE GRAY IS VERY SOFT ALSO TOP NOTCH QUALITY MATERIALS ON THIS ONEI ALREADY GOT 2PAIRS...WAITING ON THE WHITE/PURPS

man you guys are never happy with any grade of leather. thats the best 1 ive seen in a while! i plan to cop these if i run across em in person. i give em an8.5/10

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by bam528

yep... cuz tumbled leather is a terrible thing, maybe that's why everyone would rather have the CDP 3's with #!#% leather over the 01' 3's that also had tumbled leather.

UR BOTH CRAZY THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST 1'S OF THE YEAR THE LEATHER IS EXTREMLY SOFT & THE GRAY IS VERY SOFT ALSO TOP NOTCH QUALITY MATERIALS ON THIS ONE I ALREADY GOT 2PAIRS...WAITING ON THE WHITE/PURPS
co-sign we both copped from the same place and when i got mine in i had to buy another materials are A+ and such nice leather no dtrt crap

Back
Top Bottom