Scam Alert: Jordan304

I recently made a WTB post looking for some CDP 4s. Jordan304 responded to my post by pm saying that he had a pair that he had worn once, and looked like they had never been worn. I received the following pics and decided to buy for $225:

So today, after waiting 5 days for him to ship the shoes, I receive these:

I have filed a dispute on PayPal, but I just wanted to make my fellow NTers aware of this scammer. These shoes clearly aren't as advertised. His response "Cracking happens to all 3s and 4s. I thought you knew" Not when you say they've been worn one damn time. smh. Lesson learned though.

I recently made a WTB post looking for some CDP 4s. Jordan304 responded to my post by pm saying that he had a pair that he had worn once, and looked like they had never been worn. I received the following pics and decided to buy for $225:

So today, after waiting 5 days for him to ship the shoes, I receive these:

I have filed a dispute on PayPal, but I just wanted to make my fellow NTers aware of this scammer. These shoes clearly aren't as advertised. His response "Cracking happens to all 3s and 4s. I thought you knew" Not when you say they've been worn one damn time. smh. Lesson learned though.

The cracking does happen but he should have kept it 100% and posted all of the pictures. You have a case.

Those have definitely been worn multiple times.

oh_he_mad.jpg

The cracking does happen but he should have kept it 100% and posted all of the pictures. You have a case.

Those have definitely been worn multiple times.

I have both 3s and 4s, so I definitely know, but if someone says "looks like they have never been worn" i don't expect the shoes to look like they were worn everyday for a year straight. Like you said, if he was 100 about it we could have negotiated the price or I could have looked elsewhere. 

I have both 3s and 4s, so I definitely know, but if someone says "looks like they have never been worn" i don't expect the shoes to look like they were worn everyday for a year straight. Like you said, if he was 100 about it we could have negotiated the price or I could have looked elsewhere. 

son looks like he wore them to play in a few outdoor league games and then decided to sell
mad.gif

son looks like he wore them to play in a few outdoor league games and then decided to sell
mad.gif

dude should've been upfront about the condition. he clearly took pics to cover the flaws.

if you paid with your credit card you should file a chargeback and get your money back to teach him a lesson and don't ship the shoes back to him until he pays you to cover shipping costs.

dude should've been upfront about the condition. he clearly took pics to cover the flaws.

if you paid with your credit card you should file a chargeback and get your money back to teach him a lesson and don't ship the shoes back to him until he pays you to cover shipping costs.

Back
Top Bottom