Saw a dude rocking one of these last night. Has anyone else EVER seen these? (PICS)

Seen a dude at a gas station with it. Took me by surprise because when he walked in I noticed it said "10:03." I'm thinking "What the heckis the significance of 10:03?" I look again and it says "10:04." I'm like "What the?" I figured I saw it wrong. We're outpumping gas and it said "10:06." That's when I HAD to ask him. He told me it was a clock and he got it off the Net. I just Googled it and came upwith this.

digital-clock-shirt.jpg

This t-shirt reeks of geekdom, but if you are one with the digital world, then forking out $59.95 for one of these isn't such a bad idea. The t-shirt comes with a digital clock across the front and can be worn by either gender. It is powered by 4 AAA batteries that are kept within a washable battery compartment that is out of sight. Battery life is extremely poor, lasting between 12 to 36 hours, depending on the operation mode (digital clock or stop watch). You can also choose to turn it on or off via a small button.

There are others too...

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...US:official&sa=N&um=1&ei=-LnVSpe2KpW8NvijvZQD

noiseshirt.jpg

http://www.we-make-money-not-art.com/archives/2005/05/the-tampere-uni.php

If I'm late them feel free to hit me with the late pass...

That is one lame shirt. It's even worse than those ironic and satirical shirts they sell at the booths in the mall.

yeah, I've seen the eq shirt but not the others.
when I first saw it though I was like
eek.gif

wouldnt rock it though.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

They need to make one with blue tooth...so you can just talk on/to your shirt. LOL.
^LOL!

And the dude who had it on was a nerd but I must say the whole number changing thing caught me off guard. I'm just trying to imagine the shock value. Ithink you could have people going crazy with that equalizer shirt in a dark party. But LOL @ $60 for these shirts...

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

They need to make one with blue tooth...so you can just talk on/to your shirt. LOL.

First thing I thought of was was an Xzibit "Yo Dog" pic...

op trying to see how NT feels about the shirt and whether or not they will label him lame if he wears one. It's ok do you fam, I wont wear that crap though

Originally Posted by rocman23

op trying to see how NT feels about the shirt and whether or not they will label him lame if he wears one. It's ok do you fam, I wont wear that crap though
^
laugh.gif
Lightweight exposed me. I definitely did see dude in gasstation with the clock one though. I'm not concerned if I'd be labeled "lame", just curious as to how NT feels about it. I'm definitelycopping the equalizer shirt. Found one for under $20
nerd.gif
. It's my styleto be different and I think this shirt will definitely set me apart. Granted it is type wack, I think I can pull it off and make it a hit. However, it'llonly be getting worn to a party where it's dark...
Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

If Kanye wore either one of those, you guys would be copping left and right.
Why do people say things like this?
grin.gif
^Because the truth...is what that is....

can we all put in like 4 dollars to buy doug e. fresh and rahzel one of these equalizer shirts each and then ask for a free show?

Back
Top Bottom