Save your money this Fall!

C87D640B-1674-43DB-83BC-3743405FD93D.jpeg

So far, the only pairs I intend to cop for sure are Infrareds, BC 4, and ofc playoff 11’s. The uni blue 9’s and black royal 12’s will be a game time decision.

You mean save your money IN fall.

Disgusting.

Just please release actual retros or retros that would seem plausible or inspired by what Mike actually wore. Or could be envisioned him wearing on court.

All these goofy ***, clown ***, ghetto colorways and trend following releases are blasphemous to the brand in its original incarnation.

With Gentry back at the helm, you know damn well we’re going to be oversaturated with horrible retro+ cws.

I wish Jordan would make retros with an actual good concept/colorway. if they know can't, just releasing the OGs!

I wish Jordan would make retros with an actual good concept/colorway. if they know can't, just releasing the OGs!

Nah, it’s actually a good sales model for Nike/JB to move an insane amount of sneakers tbh:

1.) Put out a bunch of crap, retro+ cws at GR production #s at $190+ retail
2.) Lower price from original $190+ retail with discounts and markdowns, etc. Customers now suddenly see it as a $190+ aspirational product on sale
3.) Profit

Back
Top Bottom