Saturday Night... why are you on NT?

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
Sippin right now, contemplating what may or may not happen later...

5119629287_b53eae9586.jpg

What's going on in the NT universe tonight?

Another chill night - With the homies this time. Find some grub, poker, put on a movie.

My girl gets off work at 1:30. Got 2 blunts rolled up. Gonna watch the last 2 episodes of The Walking Dead when she gets home. Good night to me.

Can't find a ride to this party at my homies crib, so I'm stuck at home cleaning my room.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Gonna cook and probably play Mass Effect 2 when I get done.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Sippin right now, contemplating what may or may not happen later...

5119629287_b53eae9586.jpg

What's going on in the NT universe tonight?

props for choosing the priv and not that regular @$% henny

im doin the same. it's 7:17 out here so im just pre-gaming outside on the laptop listening to music and sippin
pimp.gif

I'm in Cali too...

Wife and kids are OT, but I'm feeling lazy. You ever don't wanna leave the house because that means you'll have to shave and/or stop for gas?
laugh.gif

One of the tires o my car busted last night on the drive home from work. Luckily, the tire busted 2 minutes away from my house, so I drove very slowly home on that flat.

Today I went and brought my car to get serviced. I bought 4 tires for it, had them mounted and balanced, got an alignment, got new brake pads, smog checked it, and paid for the registration sticker.

I got my paycheck yesterday and basically spent it all today so I'm staying in tonight, might go to the gym.
laugh.gif

Spent all day completing community service hours for class. I'm gonna play soccer tonight though

Dry night
30t6p3b.gif

Might go to these shorties dorm, but they neva put out. I'm am abouta stop goin' over there.

Just don't feel like doing anything. I always feel like I'm forcing myself to have a good time at parties.

Back
Top Bottom